• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Need help planning my ADR

Jen-N-Troy

Mouseketeer
I will be getting married on July 4, 2009:cheer2: Then we go to WDW for 9 days.:mickeyjum :drive: I have the Deluxe Dining package. I just am not good at planning so far ahead. Maybe ideas of where to eat and the do's and don'ts. It is our first trip and I want it to be perfect and I don't want to get home and say I didn't know that was there or we should have...etc.

Disboards.com has been such a great learning experience. I am addicted.

:thanks:
Jenny

Thank you I have to check that out. We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and what about you all? Are you getting married in Disney? We are getting married at home then going to WDW.

Summer and the 4th of July weekend is very busy at WDW. so I highly recommend making ADRs.

Some of my favorite places:
Le Cellier
Tony's Town Square
Sci-Fi Dine In,

Since you're going on Deluxe maybe consider doing a couple of signature dinings:
Cinderella's Royal Table
Jikos
Yachtsman's Steakhouse

The menus are on allears.net these are just a short list of my favorites...congraulations and have a great trip.

I love your count down tracker!!! Everyone has one and they are so cute. How do you download that and where do I go to download it.. Can you tell I am new at this :confused3 New and addicted already

I love your count down tracker!!! Everyone has one and they are so cute. How do you download that and where do I go to download it.. Can you tell I am new at this :confused3 New and addicted already

to get the count down tracker you can just click on one that anyone has and it will bring up a new site click on wedding track on the side. there you can make it there then copy the code it gives you. Then get back on disboard and go to ur settings and edit your signature. just paste the code there and it will show up in ur signature.

hope that helps.

How exciting!!!! We are staying at POFQ from the 5th -14th. Have you decided any of your ADR? I am having a hard time planning that far ahead, any ideas I would love to hear them.

Some of my favorite places are:

Epcot-
Le Cellier
Chefs de France

Holywood Studios -
Mama Melrose
Brown Derby

Animal Kingdom-
Tusker House (buffet)

Resorts -
Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club (buffet)
Boma at DAK Lodge (buffet)
Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge
Turf Club at Saratoga Springs

Character Meals-
1900 Park Fare - Grand Floridian
Donald's Breakfastosaurus - DAK
Garden Grill - Epcot

We have the Magic your way premium package. So we get preferred seating for the fireworks. Does anyone know if you have to make reservations for this or where is the seating at? I am so confused about some of the things that are available for us with this packagae. I know there is a carriage ride at the POFQ where we are staying is that Advanced reservations too? Thank you to anyone who can help me plan.. :confused3

I am having a harder time planning for my honeymoon than I am planning my wedding. LOL

Thank you all!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter