Need Help looking for gift!

tammyandtommy

Just call me Duckie!
Hi ladies~ I am in need of assistance! My best friend is getting married to my brother in law. She saw a plate that I got as a wedding present and said OOOooohhhhh I want one of those when I get married. The only thing is it was 12 yrs ago and now I cant find it anywhere! Can you help? Think o fit as research for a wedding gift for yourselves! Hey maybe I will even buy you one!

Ok so here are the details.
The back of the plate says "Chokin Plate" Made in Japan
The front has a gold colored outer ring, and a gold colored inner area (at the depression of the plate), in this area is two weddin gbells and some flowers and ribbon. Mine is engraved to say A new day together, A new life together
Tammy and Tom October 11, 1996

Can any super sleuths help me? Thanks Tammy

Try Ebay, they have quite a bit of Chokin stuff listed(no wedding plate, but a 50th aniver. one).

I've gotten some really nice pottery/china stuff off of ebay in the past(for myself or gifts).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter