Need help finding DDP TS list.....

TriniandBre

Mouseketeer
I need help finding out if there is a list that shows all the participating DDP restaurants and exactly how many TS credits they require. I found a list of participating restaurants but it isn't showing me exactly how many TS credits are needed for each person. I know Le Cellier is two TS credits and it doesn't even show that. It just says it takes a TS credit. :confused3

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. There has to be a faster way to find out this information. :)

Thank you so much for helping me. Now I know I need more Disney planning experience I am such a novice at this lol. My mom does most of the planning for us and I wanted to be able to help her more this year. Thank you again!! :thumbsup2

Your welcome! I have been planning all of my families Disney vacations for about 10 years now so I have had my fair share of practice lol. Glad I could help out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter