Need Exact Costs for Certain Restaurants Please

HelenaJanelle

Mouseketeer
Hello - I need your help with exact costs of certain restaurants, as I was only able to find online were the price ranges. We have been blessed to go to Disney a couple of times per year and always get the DDP. However, I've never costed it out to make sure its economical. Well, as the cost of DDP plan has creeped up over the years, it is well overdue time for me to make sure that it is worth the money for us. Below are a few places we typically eat and have plans to eat on this next trip. I need your help with the exact cost for these places, as online it only has the ranges and I don't recall the price :)

We need the price for a child's meal and adult meal at each of the locations below:
The Garden Grill - Dinner (child cost and adult cost)
The Crystal Palace - Dinner (child cost and adult cost)
Boma - Dinner (child cost and adult cost)
Cape May Cafe - Dinner (child cost and adult cost)

Thank you very much!

Allears.net has some prices listed (check dates to see how accurate they are). Typically, the lowest prices is for the weekday, non-peak season and the highest is for weekend, peak season.

You can also call Disney and ask the CM for the prices. On the Disney website the low price is usually for the child meal (generally breakfast) and the highest is for the adult meal (generally dinner).

Call Disney dining and they can give you pricing. Prices vary sometimes due to "holiday periods". They will be able to give you prices for your dates.

Let me save you the trouble. The dining plan will never save anyone money -- don't listen to the people who say if you go to the character buffets, it will. It won't.

There's an actual thread on here where member RustyScupper keeps them all updated as long as the date any price changes take effect. I'm away from computer (not smartphone) but if you search buffett prices, you'll find it easily. Rusty sometimes links it in answers to questions such as yours, but if it's family time, I'm giving you the means, I hope.
Happy planning!

Let me save you the trouble. The dining plan will never save anyone money -- don't listen to the people who say if you go to the character buffets, it will. It won't.

The DDP may or may not save folks money. It all depends on what is ordered and if the credits are used. Prior to the price increase (so the price that folks paid if they're using the DDP at the parks now) was $56 per adult. Let's say you have lunch at Sunshine Seasons, my lunch was about $17.00. Then you head over to Les Halles for a snack and that's about $4.50 for a mousse. So that leaves about $34.50 for the TS portion of the DDP credit. Garden Grill is $37, so you'd "save" $2.50. So it's not a big savings, but still a savings. Now the DDP has gone up in price, but we also don't know what the prices for the meals will be in the future (likely higher, but how much higher is unknown).

Blanket statements don't win over semi- intelligent, free thinking adults ;). I save money on the DXDP *gasp*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter