Need Disney greeting for Christmas Card

R

revrob

I'm planning to have my Christmas cards made through ofoto.com from a picture from our upcoming trip. I'm considering the Mickey Christmas hats in front of the castle, or maybe by the Christmas setup at Downtown Disney.
So, does anyone have any great ideas for a great Christmas greeting for the inside of the card? Been racking my brain and can't come up with anything.
Also, any really creative picture ideas may change my mind as well.
TIA!

The one that I used two years ago......."Have a Magical Mickey Christmas!"

Not too original but all of our friends look forward to the newest Disney picture on the Christmas cards. I think if I went traditional they would be upset. Last year we went on DCL in November so I had the cards done on the ship....way easy but not much room for more then Merry Christmas!

I thought of this idea last year too but... We were there in September and I never found any Mickey hats. Then I tried my kids in front of the Mickey Snowmen in DTD and the picture turned out horrible (BF I had digi) My title was going to be "Have yourself a Mickey Little Christams"

Good luck! I'm glad I'm not the only one thinking ahead to Christams already;)

We just got back from WDW and had our photos taken w/many characters w/Christmas Cards in mind. Here are some of our shots and our ideas for Christmas greetings:

w/Chip & Dale - Wishing You A Nutty Christmas! *or* Hope Your Christmas is as nutty as ours! *or* We'd be nuts not to wish you a Merry Christmas! Dh suggested "Chipmunks roasting on an open fire ..." I said ewwww to that!

w/Sorcerer Mickey - May your Christmas be filled with magic!

w/Lilo and Stitch - Merry Christmas from our Ohana to yours. *or*
Ohana means family and ours wishes yours a very merry Christmas!

w/Goofy - Have a Goofy Christmas!

w/Pluto - Wishing you a Dog-gone Merry Christmas!

w/photo taken on the Buzz Lighyear SRS - Hope your Christmas is out of this world!

Wanting to add that I always include a quote from Walt Disney w/any Walt Disney Christmas Card I send. The last time we sent out Disney Christmas cards, we used a quote about imagination. I can't recall it off-hand, but I'm sure you could find a great quote from Walt!

All those ideas sound so cute. maybe I'll have to do you a cute picture for our cards to friends/family that understand Disney.

Last year we saw a card at WDW that was a picture of the castle. The inside said Merry Christmas from our castle to yours.

y'all are the greatest! I'm printing this off and taking it with me. Maybe I need to do more than one card!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter