Need a lesson on Enights, please. I should know, but don't.

jennymouse

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
Never been to an enight yet and I'm hoping to experience one or two when we go late June. What are the rules for going? I know you have to be an onsite guest, do you have to have used a day on your hopper pass that day to attend? My DGD & I will have annual passes, but my friend will have hopper pass. TIA

Oh, and, how does this work? We're staying the first two nights at the Poly then switching to BWV for the next five nights on points. Can I purchase enight passes at the Poly for enights that occur while staying at BWV or do we have to wait & check in at BWV to get those?

now don't hold me to this but I think I read this on another thread.
You can't buy the E-night ticket until the day they are having an E-night and you have to visit MK that day on your regular pass.
Anyone out there know if I got this right?

Yes, you have to have entered a park and used your pass the day of eride night. As far as when you purchase them, you have to buy them the morning of the eride night at your resorts guest services. You cannot buy them for future enights only for that day. You will love the experience. IMHO, it is well worth the money.

Hi Jennymouse,

My fiancee and I did an E-night last August and it was great. When we checked into our resort (CBR), we asked about the E-night tickets. We purchased them right there at the check in desk. I think they're like $15/piece (well worth it)!

The CM will give you a special card that resembles your normal room key / park pass. On the night of the E-night, you just go into MK before the E-night begins, using your normal park pass. When it gets close to the park closing and start of E-night, there are some CM's towards the front of the park (just ask a CM where they are) and they take your E-night pass and give you a wristband. Once you have the wristband, you are free to go through the parks for three hours!

You should be able to purchase the E-night tickets at Poly.

Have fun!

RescueRanger,

When I went in August 2002, we arrived at CBR on a Sunday and our E-night was for a Wednesday. We purchased the E-night tickets when we checked in.... have they changed the procedure since then?

we did e-night in march. we stayed at the poly, the day we checked in (sun) we purchased for the enight on tueday. There is a lot of info on a thread just below all about e-nights, you should take a peak......
by the way, e-nights are starting to sell out, so as soon as you check in ask when you can purchase....
rileygirl

Here is the scoop on E ticket nights.

You may buy E tickets up to 5 days in advance at any resort or in the Magic Kingdom... just have to show them your resort ID and your multi day admission pass. The tickets are $12 for those 10 and over, and $10 for those 3-9. You must use your multiday pass to get into the Magic Kingdom prior to E ticket night to exchange your ticket media for a wrist band.

You exchange the ticket media that you purchased for E ticket night for a wrist band at Guest Relations on Main Street USA (sometimes there are also places in Frontierland and Tomorrowland set up for this purpose, but we have always used Main Street) in the MK starting at 4 pm on the day of E ticket night. All those with ticket media for this event must be present to exchange for their wrist bands. ** I saw a man trying to get all of the wrist bands for his family and they sent him back to get his family so each could receive their wrist band. It wasn't a pretty sight, believe me!

E ticket night begins as soon as the park closes and lasts for 3 hours. You will not be admitted to a ride without your wristband, so don't forget to exchange them early, as lines to exchange them become HUGE toward the closing of the park.

The usual rides open for E ticket night include:
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Haunted Mansion
Country Bear Jamboree
Alien Encounter
Buzz Lightyear Ranger Spin
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Astro Orbiter
Space Mountain

Hope this helps, and have a wonderful time!:)

I wonder what the chances are that the May 17th Enight would sell out? We are checking in on the 16th of May and so I guess the 16th is the absolute soonest we can buy the passes. Does anyone know if you can call earlier and have them charge the tix to your room?
Or do you think it will not likely sell out before the 16th?

I think you have to be onsite to buy ENight tickets. And contrary to what has been said here, I think it is rare to sell out an ENight, but I am not certain. We will be checking in on May 15 and hope to get May 17 ENight tickets too!

Does anyone know if any restaurants stay open on ENights?

I know that Columbia Harbour House and Casey's Corner were open when we did an e-night last year. Some gift shops were open as well.

Pecos Bills and Cosmic Rays were open last year. We went to E ticket night during May 2 years ago, and there were not even close to being sold out. I think they tend to sell out more when they are done in the peak seasons. Have a great time!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter