Need a Disney Name for a Bunny

Luv Bunnies

DIS Veteran
It looks like we're adding a new bunny to our family. She was found running loose in a yard and, despite posts on the neighborhood message board and asking around the area, no one has come forward to claim her. She likely is not from our neighborhood and was dumped in the baseball complex behind the street where she was found. The crazy bunny family (that would be us) took her in so she would be safe until her owner could be located. That's apparently not going to happen so she will be staying right here!

I would like to give her a Disney name. She's white with black ears, black around her eyes, and a little black spot by her nose. She is very sweet, relatively calm for a bunny who just had a big adventure, and is curious about her new surroundings. She enjoys being petted and doesn't mind being held (unlike some bunnies who demand to stay on the ground). Any cute name ideas for a cute bunny?:)

It looks like we're adding a new bunny to our family. She was found running loose in a yard and, despite posts on the neighborhood message board and asking around the area, no one has come forward to claim her. She likely is not from our neighborhood and was dumped in the baseball complex behind the street where she was found. The crazy bunny family (that would be us) took her in so she would be safe until her owner could be located. That's apparently not going to happen so she will be staying right here!

I would like to give her a Disney name. She's white with black ears, black around her eyes, and a little black spot by her nose. She is very sweet, relatively calm for a bunny who just had a big adventure, and is curious about her new surroundings. She enjoys being petted and doesn't mind being held (unlike some bunnies who demand to stay on the ground). Any cute name ideas for a cute bunny?:)
Is Thumper too obvious?

Oh, oh! Jessica (Rabbit)?

My daughter's bunny is named Daisy.

Maybe Poly, Minnie or Lily.

Actually we've thought about Lily, after Walt's wife. There's a parlor car on the Disneyland Railroad called The Lily Belle. DS20 has always loved trains and knows the entire history of the DL railroad. He really likes Lily Belle. We already have an Ashley Belle but perhaps they could share a middle name?

The way you describe her looks makes me think of 101 Dalmatians. Penny was the girl pup.

Thumper's girlfriend is "Miss Bunny". I personally hate that name. I wonder if she has a name in the original book. Thumper also has lots of sisters.

The the rabbit in Home on the Range, Lucky Jack. You could shorten it to Lucky. You know because she was lucky to find you. ;)

Wasn't there some rabbits in Chicken Little..... Not main characters though.

sailorstitch

Sorry, I missed that... not sure how, but, I did. Wouldn't matter to me though what they are named. I would just make Roger a unisex name. :)

This. We unisex names for our Gerbils and might have for our Rabbit, if she had a name that wasn't already fairly unisex (Cookie).

I like Jessica, which has already been mentioned.

The way you describe her looks makes me think of 101 Dalmatians. Penny was the girl pup.

Thumper's girlfriend is "Miss Bunny". I personally hate that name. I wonder if she has a name in the original book. Thumper also has lots of sisters.

The the rabbit in Home on the Range, Lucky Jack. You could shorten it to Lucky. You know because she was lucky to find you. ;)

Wasn't there some rabbits in Chicken Little..... Not main characters though.

sailorstitch
Exactly what I was going to say!

I believe pics are in order to give the little gal a proper and fitting name.

Okay, okay, I just wanna see cute bunny pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter