NCAA Tourney Brackets!

DisDadDoc

<font color=red>DDC #403<br><font color=royalblue>
Hey guys!

Thought I'd drop by after registering our NCAA brackets (thanks Steve and CJ for texting me today!)

The site is http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com

Group ID: 58900
Password: mickey

Good luck guys! Remember, playing for pride not prize

Bracket completed. Placing a lot of faith in Florida and I am not sure that is a good idea.

I'm in. Full disclaimer: I spent more time working on the brackets than I did watching college basketball this year.

OK, so while I was like this :mad: while I was watching Harvard beat NM and screw up my bracket, I was like this :thumbsup2:goodvibes to see them win their first ever tournament game. Congrats to our only New England team this year.:scratchin

OK, so while I was like this :mad: while I was watching Harvard beat NM and screw up my bracket, I was like this :thumbsup2:goodvibes to see them win their first ever tournament game. Congrats to our only New England team this year.:scratchin

Being from New Mexico, this one killed me. Good thing is I only had them going to the Sweet 16, so they didn't hurt me too bad. I really thought this team would do better. I hope they improve on their shooting before next season. Good thing is all the starters return next year. Hope they can get it together.

Congrats to Harvard. They played one heck of a game.

Really Georgetown? :sad2:FGCU....down 19 at one point. Down 14 with 8 minutes left. so disappointing. There goes my bracket.:headache::mad::mad:

My favorite new team is Florida Gulf Coast. Probably have no shot of winning it, but boy are they fun to watch!:thumbsup2

Ok guys, I started up a second chance bracket.

Group Name - DISDADS - A NEW HOPE
Group ID: 10877
Password: mickey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter