Navigating MCO?

DisneyMama811

🇨🇦 Disney Dreamin'
hoping someone can help, we are flying into Orlando International from Toronto, I have booked Sunshine Flyer to take us to AoA our flight is scheduled to land at 11am so I selected the 11-12 time slot on Sunshine Flyers booking page, if our flight is delayed will they accomodate us with later pick up? do the buses run continuously? I also have a stroller reserved from Kingdom Strollers, does anyone know if their pick up point at MCO is anywhere near Sunshine Flyers or at least on the way to it? should I change it to have them bring the stroller to the resort? this will be my first time flying as a parent and I'm fairly anxious about navigating it all!

hoping someone can help, we are flying into Orlando International from Toronto, I have booked Sunshine Flyer to take us to AoA our flight is scheduled to land at 11am so I selected the 11-12 time slot on Sunshine Flyers booking page, if our flight is delayed will they accomodate us with later pick up? do the buses run continuously? I also have a stroller reserved from Kingdom Strollers, does anyone know if their pick up point at MCO is anywhere near Sunshine Flyers or at least on the way to it? should I change it to have them bring the stroller to the resort? this will be my first time flying as a parent and I'm fairly anxious about navigating it all!
We rode with them a couple weeks ago. There should not be an issue if you arrive late- they monitor for late flights. Also, yes, buses do run continuously. They were great, and very responsive by email to any questions I had. They are at the very end of terminal B on the first floor. Very end- and the check in desk is outside. Once you find them, though, they are very helpful and efficient.

I am no help with the stroller question. We used a wheelchair assist/sky cap on arrival and again when we returned to the airport to depart. It worked out OK. We rented a scooter, and did have the pickup at the resort once we arrived there- and they came to get it again prior to us checking out. (The issue I could see with that is if your flight is late there could be a problem meeting them.)

You could try asking about the stroller on the dedicated Sunshine Flyer thread here. You may get a better answer!

Yes, they will of course accommodate late arrivals. The airline industry is a mess now with canceled and delayed flights.

See the attached images for locations of your stroller pickup and Sunshine Flyer. They are on opposite sides of the airport and will require backtracking.

Attachments

• A2041874-EEAB-425D-9CE6-034105620ABC.png
    A2041874-EEAB-425D-9CE6-034105620ABC.png
    257.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 455A256B-3B36-4B9C-BB9E-8A7FEFDBCDE0.jpeg
    455A256B-3B36-4B9C-BB9E-8A7FEFDBCDE0.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 18
Yes, they will of course accommodate late arrivals. The airline industry is a mess now with canceled and delayed flights.

See the attached images for locations of your stroller pickup and Sunshine Flyer. They are on opposite sides of the airport and will require backtracking.
thanks! this is super helpful! maybe I will change our stroller reservation to resort drop off!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter