National coupon question

mom2jp

Earning My Ears
I'm having trouble with National's website accepting a coupon code on it's reservation page. I've been tinkering all morning with different product rate codes and contract ids, but whenever I try to put in a coupon, it gives me an error. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is it just a glitch in National's website and I should just try later? I've tried several different coupons, none of them working! Thanks!

mom2jp

think it is a glitchy site the last couple of days....

coupons that should be taken have been bumping me back to the counter the last couple of days

keep trying

and as they always say....clear you cache and cookies and try it again

if all else fail, phone national and let them know you are having internet problems...they might be able to tell you why or they might not know there are glitches

smilawgs

National has some really great rates, but their website drives me batty!!!! Half the time it doesn't take a certain rate code, coupon code, etc.. Then if you try later or the next day it works. It has made my head spin. So...no, it is not you!!!

I have now reserved a compact for just dh and I for May 7-16 for $192 with taxes. I keep checking daily, but I think I may just stick with this since it has dropped from $270 when I first booked it in January!!!

Heather C

Well...I took everyone's advice and tried again and my rate just dropped again! This time I got an intermediate for 9 days for $173 with all taxes instead of the compact for $192. I guess diligence definitely pays off.

Now I just have to make sure I have cancelled all the other reservations I had. I'm so confused at this point!!!

Heather C

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter