Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi--love your designs! Whenever you get a chance, could I request the Pop Century Resort design like in post #1915 with The Parker's? And also the The Parker Family Getting Wild in AK 2009 like in post #1943. We're leaving in March so there's no rush. Thanks soooo much.

Have a great trip!

Parker.jpg

Parkers.jpg

Hi Wendy!
I am on page 148.............
I also have a bunch of requests through pm and email. If someone needs to be bumped because they are leaving soon, I try to finish those ASAP.

We will be in Disney at the same time. :cool1: :cool1: We are planning January 3 - January 16.

Hey!!!!

I've got a request on page 161 - NO hurry though at all!!!!!!!!!
I was just checking to make sure I didn't miss it!

Well, you will def. be able to "find" us while we are there................. you'll see us in some of your awesome disigns!!! ;)

Hello Natalie ... I AM BAAAAACK! : )

I literally just booked a trip for this December after thinking there was just no way we could go this year! I am on cloud 9!

Could you do the POP design for "The Speers Family". DH is definitely coming with us this year! I don't know that I will be making T-shirts for each day but would really like to do a POP one.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I absolutely love all of the designs you have created since I disappeared. I may end up asking for more!

Hi Natalie,

You were so kind to do a short notice design for my son the other day. Would you mind doing a couple of passport covers? I've put togehter passport 2 for my kids and I was wondering if you could personalize the covers and the "If found" page. One is for Sophie 2009, the other Andrew 2009. We are staying at the Beach Club Resort. We leave in just under 2 weeks. BTW, the passports look out of this world and they will be a really fun addition to our trip. Since I'm asking, do you ever personalize journal covers? I really like the pink "My Disney Journal" image in your 4shared account and if you could personalize it with Sophie, I would really appreciate it. Thanks a million, once again. I've printed out so much from your account, I feel like we're taking a part of you with us. You're just super!

Hi! This is my first time posting for a request so I hope I give you all the info you need- first of all it is so amazingly wonderful that you are willing to do this for everyone, truely sharing the disney magic- second of all is my request lol!
My family and I (me, my husband, brother-in-law and his wife, sister-n-law, our little girl, and our nieces) are going down in november for our first grand gathering and the first time the kids will be there all together - - there are 10 of us in total, 5 adults, 5 kids-- we will be in the parks three days, one day at magic kingdom, one day animal kingdom/epcot combo, and last day at hollywood studios--
we want to wear matching shirts for each day with a design on the back and our names on the front. If you could do the girls shirts kinda, well, girlie lol and the boys different than the girls but fun too- whatever you are inspired to come up with- no one really has a favorite character and it doesnt have to be a specific park for each day i just thought that if you knew what we had planned that would help some- we are doing dining and staying at port orleans riverside. everyones last name is the same- bowers- im going to make hair bows for the girls to match whatever you come up with as well as flip flops, if you have time could you do the names for the front to match the back for each design? am i making sense? lol our names are:

adults:
josh
stephanie
tim
candice
becky

kids:
madison - 6 years old
allison - 4 years old
aaron - 4 years old
aubree - 2 years old
canaan - 7 years old

take your time and PM me when your done, like i said we arent going until november- if this is too much to ask just let me know- i greatly appreciate it
thanks a million in advance!!!

Could you do a Stitch name design (as you did in post 2637) with the name
"Sadie"? Thank you very much!!:flower3:

Hi Natalie,

I was wondering if you had a design for a pillowcase similar to the Akershus one in a Tink Fairies/Pixie Hollow design. I am leaving next week, so please don't worry if you don't, it was a last minute idea after I saw the pillowcase thread!

Stacey

I hate to ask... but we are leaving next Friday (3/13). Any chance you can get to request #2435 (pg 163) before then? If not, please don't worry about it - I know you have been super busy filling requests and coming up with new incredible designs!!! Thank you so much! :goodvibes

I can't thank you enough for the designs and for all that you do on this board to make everyone's trip extra special. We will wear your designs proudly!

Hi Natalie,

I was wondering if you had a design for a pillowcase similar to the Akershus one in a Tink Fairies/Pixie Hollow design. I am leaving next week, so please don't worry if you don't, it was a last minute idea after I saw the pillowcase thread!

Stacey

I hope this is what you had in mind!

PixieHollow.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter