Natalie's t-shirt designs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie,

You are a true gem!!! Thank you so much for making Andrew's Woody. He will be over the moon, as am I. I hope you know how much your kindness and talents make the most magical place even more magical.

Hi Natalie,

Question for ya - I was wondering if you happened to have a "Dino dig" design (thats in the animal kingdom, right?) for a little 3 year old who LOVEs dinosaurs and his name is Richard (favorite color is bright blue). Im going to make him a pair of dinosaur shorts and wanted a tshirt to match - dinosaurs with mickey ears or something? lol - his sister is getting a make a wish trip, and he is going along...any ideas??? His mom said all he wants to do is to go to the dino dig!!!!!

Just wondering,,,,Thanks!! Wendy

I just saw the tarheel Mickey. I didn't expect that you would be able to get to it and I've got to tell you I'm thrilled!!!!!!!!!!!!! beyond words! My daughter is going to flip over this. Thank you!

Jessica-2.jpg

Too cute! Can I get this one with Keylie please?

OMG Natalie. Your stuff is awesome. Can I request a few things sorry it so a lot let me know if it is too much to ask for.

Birthday Cupcake Mickey-Happy Birthday Nathan

Star design
stitch-nathan
Goofy-Traci
Jedi Mickey Blue-Nathan

Living the dream resorts The Ferguson's No year pls
CBR & wilderness lodge

also can you alter your desing for the pressed pennies m&m holder with walle to say happy bday Nathan. If you cant its ok.

Cruise line characters porthole's for pillow case

Mickey ears hat for Traci with tinkerbell and Nathan Mickey leaning on the hat.

and the last one....star wars mickey in white with light saber with the blue background and silver border to say Nathan.

let me know if you have any questions. We dont leave till early nov so no rush.:flower3:

Hey Natalie!
I love your work and was wondering if i could put in a request for:
Renee with Belle
Bryan with Figment
Tim with Goofy
Janice with Cinderella
Thank you sooo much : ) your awesome!

Hey Natalie - Just checking to find out what page you are on!! :)

We are going in Jan. too - and I'm planning, designing and planning......... LOL
When are you going? We'll be there the 9-15th.

Could I get this with the cruise logo, Dad, Mom, Jr. - 2010

AND the same design, but without the cruise logo in them - Dad, Mom, Jr., Kris and Jessica - also with 2010.

Thanks Sweetie!!! :hug:

Hi Wendy!
I am on page 148.............
I also have a bunch of requests through pm and email. If someone needs to be bumped because they are leaving soon, I try to finish those ASAP.

We will be in Disney at the same time. :cool1: :cool1: We are planning January 3 - January 16.

Natalie,
Sorry, I didn't know where to put this. I was looking in your photobucket and was wondering if you would be able to make me a couple of the christmas around the world passports covers and a back cover?
The names are Livie and Isabella 2011.

Thank you in advance.:)

Hi Natalie,

I hate to be a pest, but we are leaving in 6 days . I am on page 163, post 2431. If there's anyway you can do these, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks, Lisa

Could you possibily do these requests for me?

This one with:
Mommy - Minnie
Daddy - Mickey
Cody - Goofy
Griffin - Donald
Aaron - Pluto
308f9e8.jpg

This one with the names Mommy, Daddy, Cody, Griffin and Aaron.
2eocxas.jpg

This with the names Billy and Jennifer and Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary, Disney Style.
2a8ol85.jpg

And this one with Billy and Jennifer and Celebrating 15 Years of Magic.
2ry0gbd.jpg

Also, I didn't see Country Bear Jamboree journal pages in your 4shared files. Could you pretty please make some when you get time?

Thanks again!

Natalie

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us, here are a few of the shirts that I have made for my DD and DS from your DISigns

2008-02-28001.jpg

So... before I look TOO closely and drool too much, is there ANY CHANCE you would get this done in time for my trip at the end of March (leaving home the 27th) if not that is understandable... I just am brand new to the site and WDW in general.

Second (and anyone on this page that can answer...) I am guessing that these are designs that I need to print onto some transfer paper and put on a shirt? Any recomendations on how and what to use? I would LOVE to surprise DH and DS with them, even if they are not name specific. TIA!

Hi Natalie,

You're stuff is sooooo gorgeous. Forgive me for being somewhat greedy:rolleyes1 but I can't choose and we will be there for DD's 10th b-day for 15 days:banana: I have downloaded a bunch of blanks as well. I'm gonna be an ironing fool!!!

Anyway, here goes (and if you cant do them all, I totally understand how busy you are with this). BTW, we leave 3/10.:cheer2:

Thanks a billion in advance,
Lisa

Haunted Mansion with name Harpie
EE with Harpie

This one is Lauren Lisa Harpie -birthday or 2nd trip if possible
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/001/Romo.jpg

Stitch is for Lauren
Andrew-1.jpg

Baloo says Lisa and Harpie
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r132/donatalie/001/BALOO2.jpg

Could I get Lisa Lauren and Harpie for this?
AnimalPrints3-2.jpg

Once again, thanks. You disigners are so generous and talented. You make our day!:yay:

I can't believe I even have the nerve to ask you this after the huge request I just made, but are you planning on doing any flower and garden shows like your awesome F&W ones?
Thanks

Hi Natalie,

I hate to be a pest, but we are leaving in 6 days . I am on page 163, post 2431. If there's anyway you can do these, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks, Lisa

Have a great trip!

hm1-1.jpg

EE2.jpg

ExpeditionEverest.jpg

Harpie.jpg

Lauren-1.jpg

Lisa.jpg

Lauren2.jpg

BALOO2-1.jpg

Harpie3.jpg

Lauren4.jpg

Lisa3.jpg

Hi, Natalie!!! Still loving all your designs!!! Would it be possible to get two pink Minnies (the one with the polka dot Minnie head with the crown) with the names Ava and Anya? Also, could I get three Burberrys with Amara, Ava, and Anya on them? They are for a friend that is leaving next Friday on their first trip! :goodvibes Thank you so very much!

Alright Natalie...your designs are always the best. You know how much I love your work! Heck, I used most of them for my September trip.

Well, we are going back in a few weeks for the Flower festival, and now, you post these designs! You are really tempting me to throw a few t-shirts together for my Mom & me!

Can you do a Marge FGF t-shirt and a Debbie one? If you can't get to it, that's fine, but I just thought I'd ask!

Deb

I am up late LOVING your DISigns! :goodvibes

Would it be at all possible to get a blue 2009 credit card with Disneyland info (Disneyland on the bottom; DL instead of WDW also) for those of us who head west? :)

Generic will be fine; I know that you are so busy. :)

Your help is much appreciated.:worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter