Nascar Cafe and another choice

docksider

Earning My Ears
We are 4 months out from our trip of a lifetime to WDW and plan on spending 1 day each at Universal and IOA.

We are eating at Nascar Cafe for lunch one day (my husband is a huge fan!) but I'm looking for 2 more great food choices in the park or in Citywalk or even in the area!

Where are 2 places that you love to eat when visiting US and IOA?

I'm always telling people to go to the character lunch at Confiscos in IOA. The food is fine and reasonably priced and there is a lot of character interaction. We saw Spiderman, Dr. Doom, Oil Oil, Popeye, Cat in the Hat and some more, I think maybe Woody Woodpecker was there. There was a gypsy fortune teller who spent a lot of time with our boys and really made the meal memorable.

If you just want a quick bite at US, there is a fish 'n chips place in Amity that had great fish 'n chips and hot dogs. You eat outside, and you might have to fight off some gulls, but that can be entertaining too.

Have fun!

Your husband might also like NBA City in Citywalk. Good food and fun atmosphere with great moments from bball history shown on large screens.

In IOA, I am a big fan of Mythos. Gourmet food at very reasonable prices. And if you have the wood-fired pizza of the day, it can be a real bargain, too.

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Orlando: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"""

i vote for NBA city i had a lot of fun eating there!

cant wait for royal pacific resort !!!
:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter