Napa rose chef’s counter

I did request my dessert from the menu as I'm picky about my dessert. ;) Normally they would surprise you with dessert too.

That was the dessert I ordered. It was fantastic. My husband got the peppermint creme brulee. I wasn't a fan, but he loved it.

That was the dessert I ordered. It was fantastic. My husband got the peppermint creme brulee. I wasn't a fan, but he loved it.

That pear turnover was so good! My husband enjoyed the peppermint creme Brule but I'm not a big mint fan. I also got the hot chocolate one visit & didn't think the accompaniments were up to par. The cookies were okay but the cocoa crispies on top were weird.

Oh, I am SO disappointed! We have a big 50th (eek!) birthday trip March 20-25th and I found out that the chef's counter is only available Fri-Sun but it is fully booked for the only Sunday we are there! :sad:

I'm on the wait list but tbh, I am not holding out much hope that it will come through. Sucks because it is not only my birthday trip but it is my sister's first DL trip!

Does anyone know if the chef’s counter can accommodate a vegan? I’m hoping to book it for a trip in October but my travel companion is vegan. I think he’d love the experience but would hate for him to be disappointed by the food.

Does anyone know if the chef’s counter can accommodate a vegan? I’m hoping to book it for a trip in October but my travel companion is vegan. I think he’d love the experience but would hate for him to be disappointed by the food.
They absolutely can!

Have you heard anything about it opening up again?

Thanks. I have only been looking for a weekday. Birthday is in September on a Tuesday.

The Chef's Counter is available for one sitting on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday currently. If all spots are filled, you can be asked to be put on a waiting list. I'm hoping that they return to their former two sitting a night in the near future.

The Chef's Counter is available for one sitting on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday currently. If all spots are filled, you can be asked to be put on a waiting list. I'm hoping that they return to their former two sitting a night in the near future.

I really preferred the one sitting. The capacity kills me, and if I miss a visit I’ll 100% be kicking myself for saying that, but the increased course count was a nice change! The pace also feels just a little bit more relaxed, but not slow in any way.

I guess I would rather see it move to 5 nights (or every night) of the week first before two fixed time sittings…

Does anyone have a good number for Napa Rose? I've tried calling and can never get a hold of anyone. Also, does anyone know the cost with wine pairings?

I guess I would rather see it move to 5 nights (or every night) of the week first before two fixed time sittings…

I talked to someone at NR and told them I was inquiring about the counter, that I would be coming in September and did they have any idea if the counter would be opening more nights in the near future. The person on the phone stated "No. The counter is only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday".

I talked to someone at NR and told them I was inquiring about the counter, that I would be coming in September and did they have any idea if the counter would be opening more nights in the near future. The person on the phone stated "No. The counter is only open Friday, Saturday and Sunday".
I figured it wouldn’t increase until well after labor shortages are gone, if at all. It could be that “times were good” before and they just offered it all the time as a unique dining experience… but I doubt they actually *make* much on that. Might honestly be just to keep their best servers around to have them able to train new staff and stuff but also make bank on tips a few nights a week that they work… also seemed to be the most sr staff that worked it.

I tried to make a chef’s counter booking for October yesterday. I called at 11:20am and left a voicemail and didn’t get a call back. Tried calling again around 6:30 and it still went to VM and I didn’t leave another one. Today I sent an email and was told the chef’s counter is already fully booked for October. I’m pretty frustrated considering I didn’t even get a return call yesterday, which I understand to be the first day bookings opened for October. Today I called again at about 5pm and got voicemail again and left a second voicemail, but also responded to the email asking when those bookings opened as I had called and left a message yesterday morning and no one called me back.

I tried to make a chef’s counter booking for October yesterday. I called at 11:20am and left a voicemail and didn’t get a call back. Tried calling again around 6:30 and it still went to VM and I didn’t leave another one. Today I sent an email and was told the chef’s counter is already fully booked for October. I’m pretty frustrated considering I didn’t even get a return call yesterday, which I understand to be the first day bookings opened for October. Today I called again at about 5pm and got voicemail again and left a second voicemail, but also responded to the email asking when those bookings opened as I had called and left a message yesterday morning and no one called me back.
I was told to call at 1 minute past midnight on the 1st of the month, 2 months before. (I wanted to booked for 23rd September, so I called 1st July)
I did this and left a message. I also followed it up immediately with an email, as I have an international phone number and wasn’t sure if they’d call it. They responded to my email, confirming my booking.

I was told to call at 1 minute past midnight on the 1st of the month, 2 months before. (I wanted to booked for 23rd September, so I called 1st July)
I did this and left a message. I also followed it up immediately with an email, as I have an international phone number and wasn’t sure if they’d call it. They responded to my email, confirming my booking.
Yeah, last time I did this (pre-COVID), it wasn’t necessary to call right after midnight to get a bookings and I wasn’t aware that ha become the norm. I was also traveling for 24 hours straight back from Europe on July 31st so trying to call at midnight on 8/1 really wasn’t going to be realistic. Oh well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter