• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MyTimeDining vs. Family MyTimeDining: Difference?

aharbin88

DIS Veteran
Is there a difference in these two things? I'm a first time cruiser, and I'm trying to avoid any surprises once I'm on board. We're booked for My Time Dining, but when I was looking through the "Family Vacations" tab, I saw this: With My Family Time DiningSM, our expedited dining service, your kids (ages 3 – 11) are served their meals and then picked up by our Adventure Ocean® staff so you can enjoy the rest of the dinner. Other family dining options include the Windjammer or Sorrento's for great pizza.
Read more at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/conte...av=2&pagename=main_family#DdMYSmQGyYRgez5B.99

Does anyone know if regular MTD is different from Family MTD? My future brother-in-law booked this trip for us, and I hate to bombard him with questions. Thanks for any help you can give!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter