My waitlist came through

Great and I just hope ours comes thru as well. We are wanting Copper Creek over Thanksgiving and just do not see it happening but if not well we are still at OKW our home and we love it...smjj...ºoº

Was waitlisted for Dec 9 at SSR. I just got the email confirmation. Now my vacation is complete. Lets hope the Canadian border is open by then. What a year!
I sure hope you are able to go!! Congratulations on the wait list!

Waiting on 3 days end of Sept beginning of Oct . Check everyday to see if a day pops up.
I too hope the border opens soon. Cancelled many trips hoping to travel soon

My 3 WL came thru last week (multiple UYs)!!! Only problem is whoever did my 12/5 WL cancelled rather than modified or replaced my original date/resort and gave me a whole new reservation…so instead of using the 12 SS points and 3 OTU points I bought for the original reservation - they used 15 Beach Club points…I called today to have it reallocated but they still couldn’t use my OTU points, just my 12 SS points - I might call again tomorrow and see if I can get someone to override - I hate to loose $57 and 3 points…

My 3 WL came thru last week (multiple UYs)!!! Only problem is whoever did my 12/5 WL cancelled rather than modified or replaced my original date/resort and gave me a whole new reservation…so instead of using the 12 SS points and 3 OTU points I bought for the original reservation - they used 15 Beach Club points…I called today to have it reallocated but they still couldn’t use my OTU points, just my 12 SS points - I might call again tomorrow and see if I can get someone to override - I hate to loose $57 and 3 points…
I hope they can reallocate those points. Its' so maddening having to lose points. That was my main motivation for this December trip. If I hadn't booked beach club when I did I would have lost 90 points on top of the 23 2019 pts I lost last year. Good luck.

I hope they can reallocate those points. Its' so maddening having to lose points. That was my main motivation for this December trip. If I hadn't booked beach club when I did I would have lost 90 points on top of the 23 2019 pts I lost last year. Good luck.
Update - called back today and got a great CM who was able to fix the reservation to use the 3 OTU points and give me back my 3 ‘real’ points! It’s not so much the points and $ - it’s the principal and trying to keep my record of no unused points intact!

My waitlist also came through this week. We were scheduled at AKL KV Dec. 21 - 28 and waitlisted Beach Club Villas. Got the days we wanted and while I do love the Kidani 1 BR savannah view, we haven't stayed at BCV yet so it will be a new experience. I'm crossing my fingers for a mild winter week and warm weather to allow swimming, but I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen. This is our first winter trip and I can say I'll definitely appreciate cooler weather. My friend and her daughter are coming with us and it's their first trip so we're all excited.

My waitlist also came through this week. We were scheduled at AKL KV Dec. 21 - 28 and waitlisted Beach Club Villas. Got the days we wanted and while I do love the Kidani 1 BR savannah view, we haven't stayed at BCV yet so it will be a new experience. I'm crossing my fingers for a mild winter week and warm weather to allow swimming, but I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen. This is our first winter trip and I can say I'll definitely appreciate cooler weather. My friend and her daughter are coming with us and it's their first trip so we're all excited.
You'll be there over Christmas, what a great time to be walking distance from 2 parks and not have to wait for Disney transportation at park close. Now that's magical!

My waitlists (2) came through last week also. I needed 2 more nights for AKL Value studio between 12/26 and 1/3. That filled out my reservation and I called Member services to merge all my individual reservations - 6 total - to one single reservation.

Hopefully by then they'll have the fireworks in full swing and will be selling APs again. One can hope!

We just had a waitlist come through yesterday to give us a BLT Lake View leading up to Christmas (before switching to a BWV Boardwalk view). We had Poly Lake, but are opting for a late Friday night flight so needed an extra night. At that point BLT was available so I grabbed it. Then was able to grab a couple nights in the middle, followed by one more. Then waitlisted the last night we needed and it came through a day later. Just have to have them merge the 3 together now…..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter