My wait list for June came through!!

dznynut

Mouseketeer
Today was a great mail day. The last 2 days of our BWV auto wait list came through!! I made our ressies at 7 months (we're VWL members) wanting a std view studio (I'm a mizer with our points!). Initially I was able to get 5 (Mon & Tues night, Thurs night, and Sun & Mon night) nights in a std studio. About 2 weeks after that I got notice that the Wed std studio came through. Finally, today I found out that Friday and Saturday night came through!! I am so happy, I really didn't want to move twice during our stay. Now I can really unpack when we "move in". I guess the moral is,don't give up!

I agree. We were waitlisted for one night for a 1BR BWV std view for our vacation in June also but it came through right away. I was psyched! Congrats on getting everything you needed.

That's great news! I'm glad things worked out for you, and I hope you have a great trip!

EXCELLENT news I must say! I have to agree with you, I hate having to pack up & move in the middle of a stay & I hate using premium points, guess I'm a mizer too :D

Good for you guys :):):).

Now if our VWL studio waitlist would only come thru for our May trip. I don't want to have to go all the way over to OKW for one night :(. We still have more than 2 months to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter