My Ultimate Disney Packing List

That is such an awesome packing list! Love how organized it is. Do you make one for a trip itinerary as well?

Thanks! Now I usually just use My Disney Experience and add my own notes for my itinerary. It's easier to check it on my phone with the same app we check wait times, etc.

Wow! That's a great list but OOF I would lose track of things over the amount of tiny boxes on the list!! :rotfl2:

Seriously though- you hit a nail on the head with everything, I usually forget half of the stuff on that list. Super helpful. Good job and thanks for sharing!!

Wow! That's a great list but OOF I would lose track of things over the amount of tiny boxes on the list!!

I totally did. There were rulers involved and I couldn't let my kids help hilight things. Next time I'll make it bigger on legal paper or something! LOL!

I LOVE your packing list! My wife makes fun of me because I keep a similar list, but then she is the one at the last minute frantically throwing things in a suitcase. Thanks for sharing!

I LOVE your packing list! My wife makes fun of me because I keep a similar list, but then she is the one at the last minute frantically throwing things in a suitcase. Thanks for sharing!

I know the feeling! I honestly think part of the fun is the planning/packing! My husband? The morning of our flight he's scrambling around! :)

That is amazing! I may need to reference this with my pregnancy brain to make sure I dont forget everything I need ha ha

I did mine on an excel spreadsheet last year and gave each of the kids their list as well but I am soooo totally stealing the "bought, ready, packed" and suitcase, purse etc" columns!!!! great idea and thanks for sharing!!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my packing list for Disney! Our trip last week was the first time I've actually made and used an extensive list. Happy packing!
Now THAT is a packing list! I don't think I will need half of those things since it's just my hubby and I but I've never seen one so thorough! I love the format too and will be using it when I go in October! Thanks again!

Wow I love your packing list! I'm definitely adding a few more columns to mine, I was planning on just making a separate list after of things I needed to purchase but it makes more sense to have it all in one.

I made a color coded packing list / itinerary in Numbers (excel) and everyone traveling with us made fun of me. I'm happy to see I wasn't the only one obsessing over organizing for the trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter