My tote bag has seen better days

SSSneezy

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if we can purchase another tote bag? Mine really needs to be replaced and I would rather not have a generic one!

Thanks in advance.

They have a nice tote bag at the General Store at OKW and I saw another one at BW. They have a rope handle, we were looking at them last time because our bag is looking worn. You maybe able to call them and order one over the phone. I called last Sept. and ordered a DVC jacket.

Did the rope handle bag have the DVC logo on it? My tote is how I like to carry my DVC logo on members day.

For some reason, I received two when I signed up last year. Anyone wanna make a bid?? (just kidding!)

The tote bags can be thrown in the washing machine. A DVC member friend shared that tidbit with me years ago - what a difference it makes!

so very much for the info! I will try washing my bag and if that doesn't work I'll order a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter