My son's family just got off Fantasy but forgot to look at photos, can he still access them?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Is there a way to still view your photos, once off the ship, but never looked at them while on the ship? thanks!

Did you purchase the package and forgot to pick up your usb drive on debarkation morning, or are you asking if there is any way to review all of the photos taken and possibly purchase some/all after you leave?

If you are asking what I think you are asking (you just want to look at them and maybe purchase after you left), then I have never seen anything offering that service. I honestly can't imagine why Disney would let you do that since A) they want to instill the sense of urgency to make you buy on the ship and B) they would have to establish a whole new online system that would allow people access to look only at their pictures but also obscure them enough that people wouldn't just try to make a copy of the preview picture.

Did you purchase the package and forgot to pick up your usb drive on debarkation morning, or are you asking if there is any way to review all of the photos taken and possibly purchase some/all after you leave?

If you are asking what I think you are asking (you just want to look at them and maybe purchase after you left), then I have never seen anything offering that service. I honestly can't imagine why Disney would let you do that since A) they want to instill the sense of urgency to make you buy on the ship and B) they would have to establish a whole new online system that would allow people access to look only at their pictures but also obscure them enough that people wouldn't just try to make a copy of the preview picture.
I thought they don't do usb drive's anymore because of the new system they are implementing.

Anyways if you did purchase the picture package you should be getting an email sometime after 48 hours to download the photos using your castaway id. You have 30 days to claim pics.

I actually did this on our first cruise…I’m hoping I didn’t do it again in 2 weeks.

I had pre-ordered the photo package. At that time the pictures were not done by DCL and on a CD. I sent an email about forgetting to pickup the CD. The person that replied was able to email me the pictures. He said I would get the CD in the mail but here 7 years later still no CD but I was happy with receiving them via email.

Good luck on getting your pictures.

Is there a way to still view your photos, once off the ship, but never looked at them while on the ship? thanks!
Typically not but we have heard it is possible for up to 10 days. Key would be to call DCL immediately and see if someone can help you. May have to call M-F 8 am - 5 pm ET to get someone live at a management or shore side level to help but I would be calling ASAP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter