My Son's Christmas List

SnowyW

Mouseketeer
My son KingZ made out his Christmas List for Santa. 2 Pages worth. LOL.
Anyway on the bottom of the first page he had listed VMK Code for Teleportation and Inferno. :rotfl2: I thought that was too cute and wanted to share with you.

FOLLOW UP:
I Just Want to send a BIG THANK YOU To Coaster Guy for sending the Quest Cards for my son's Christmas stocking including Teleportation. :wizard:
:banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cool1: :cool1:

He is going to make KingZ's day and year. I cannot wait to see his face on Christmas morning. I will let you know how it goes and I am sure he will be screaming with Happiness. :bounce: :bounce:

Once again Thank you CoasterGuy for making his Christmas Wish come true!

LOL. That is too cute. You may be able to find teleportation but inferno would be one of the toughest items to get. LOL. It's bad when you have a hard to get item on his virtual list, isn't it?

TLinden16 said:
LOL. That is too cute. You may be able to find teleportation but inferno would be one of the toughest items to get. LOL. It's bad when you have a hard to get item on his virtual list, isn't it?

I was thinking the same thing- gee I hope my daughter doesn't get the clever idea of putting VMK stuff on her Christmas wish list- she is already coming up with some fairly outrageous things that she assures me would be perfectly possible for Santa's elves to create- and I'm thinking- no they wouldn't- and keep telling her that Santa has a way of knowing what will work best and tries to give those things you need and those that you will play with in the long run- not just the stuff you want because you saw it on TV or unfortunately dreamed up in your own little creative mind.

Thankfully most of the stuff she has asked for I've been able to get either by buying it- taking it from her father (lol) or from winning them or from the great people here at DIS ... but that does remind me to not show her any of the newer stuff that is "coming out soon" or any new rooms that may pop up before Christmas lol.

Thanks for the smile btw- leave it to kids to make Christmas shopping downright impossible lol

Awww, that is so cute. Let me know if the inferno thing works out. I may have to add inferno to my Christmas list too then! :rotfl2:

That is very cute that he would add those items to his list. :)

ahhh that is so very cute....maybe some nice diser will be able to gift him teleportation now inferno is another story....Iam going to move this over to the wish board for you.

Mal

I have Teleportation for your son. I can PM you the code or if you want to PM me an address I can send the card to you.

Merry Christmas

my sons birthday is coming up and he wants pirate prison teleportation and inferno hard to get can anyone get it for him pm me if you can thanks

Inferno? Seems pretty hard to get when alot of people are asking for it... when is your sons birthday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter