• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Slow Divorce from Walt Disney World

I go to Disney because I like Disney, not just because it's a vacation. Yes, there are lots of fantastic vacation destinations in this world, I just got back from a trip to Germany/Austria/Switzerland, and did a Caribbean cruise (non DCL) a few months ago. Which were great, but unless someone can tell me how I can get the mouse without visiting Disney parks, I will (very gladly) keep going. Thankfully my 6 trips to WDW and 1 DLR trip in the last 3 years have been some of my all time best in the last 30+ years, the value and experience is still way more than there for me. I understand everyone has different opinions and experiences, but the Disney experience is still incredible for me. And especially as long as rD still exists, I will continue to happily make my multiple times a year trips.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter