My recent layouts... most from the Magic...

Great pages. Makes me want to start on our cruise photos - from 3 different Disney cruises.

Great layouts. I love the lifeboat drill ones. Also, I can't believe you scraped your pictures so soon after getting back. I'm like 10 years behind in my scraping..... You are definitely an inspiration.

Great layouts! Thanks for sharing. Isn't it fun scrapping your cruise????!!!!!:teeth:

I Love your pages.... Very creative...... How did you get the Happy Birthday Nicholas written in Disney style?????

BUMMER! I wish I saw your kindergarten lay out last week! I just did DD first grade and did something similar, made a pocket for school stuff and put the class picture on the opposite side! I love what you did much better! and will make a mental note when I do DS and DD pages next year!
Thanks for sharing!

Loved , Loved , Loved your layouts . Can't wait for our cruise next year .

Originally posted by tmq2766
I Love your pages.... Very creative...... How did you get the Happy Birthday Nicholas written in Disney style?????
Thank you. Here's a site with lots of free fonts...

Free Kid Fonts

Great layouts, I too love the kindergarten layout! I have made the same paper peicing for a swap (the books and apple!!), can't remember where I got the pattern from!
Thanks for sharing!
Grover in Winnipeg
:)

Great layouts. I really liked your color choices and the character meal with the Hawaiian paper was great!

Thanks for sharing, love your style. :)

Those look great! Can't wait for December to go on the Magic Myself!! Already thinking of scrapbook ideas....

I LOVED the lifesaver idea from the page about your deck tour on the last day! I'm hopefully going to start my scrapbook from my Jan. cruise this weekend - so it was especially good to see your inspiration!!

Awesome layouts...I've actually been searching the "Pea" board and had not found your layouts yet...thanks for sharing!!! I've already thinking of layouts & photo opportunitys at the park for our trip next week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter