My Petition To VFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshawen

DIS Veteran
I would like the higher ups at VFK to put my short title(Gas) back into usage in their game. It was there when we first started but now it is gone. The letters come from the initails of my full name and I have used it on VMK, and several VMK boards as well as marking my stuff in real life. There is nothing dirty about the word gas, but if people are trying to use it to describe a bodily function than ban them, don't punish me.

I want my short title back plz!!

Hi,

I am not sure how "gas" got left out of the last build, but we will make sure it gets put back in.

Thanks,

Joyce

Virtual Family Kingdom Support

Wow, that was quick!

Thank you
:thumbsup2

wow gas -amazing you got an answer so quickly! ::yes:: princess was looking for you tonight and found cool frank and neonsunrise. cool said he saw mystery red but not her brother yet. princess tried to type in you mean "gas" ? but yes it would not let her. She will be glad to hear she will be able to call you "gas" again- if she ever finds you LOL! :thumbsup2
WOOT!

wow gas -amazing you got an answer so quickly! ::yes:: princess was looking for you tonight and found cool frank and neonsunrise. cool said he saw mystery red but not her brother yet. princess tried to type in you mean "gas" ? but yes it would not let her. She will be glad to hear she will be able to call you "gas" again- if she ever finds you LOL! :thumbsup2
WOOT!

Cool found me tonight, so maybe we can find her tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!