My New Year's Resolution

ILUVDXL

<font color=teal>What makes you think there is onl
This is something I never do, but this year, after looking over our finances, it's WDW in October for our wedding anniversary. Yeah! Let the planning begin.

Hi Cath! 28 very happy years. Sorry we didn't get to meet at WDW last month.

What a great way to celebrate your anniversary. Enjoy the planning :)

Originally posted by ILUVDXL
Sorry we didn't get to meet at WDW last month.
Add ME to that list, Kathy!! :( :(

Here's to your resolution!! Have a great Anniversary!! :)

Great news, Kathy! I think 28 years definately qualifies a trip to WDW! Have fun planning. :)

Me too, Kathi!! Jay told me he met you and I wish I had been as lucky!!
CC

Originally posted by ILUVDXL
This is something I never do, but this year, after looking over our finances, it's WDW in October for our wedding anniversary. Yeah! Let the planning begin.

Have a great trip, KATH, but please don't schedule any conflict with the WORLD SERIES..............the CURSE dies in 2003:) :) ......

Sounds great to me, Kathy!!!! WDW should be a great place for an anniversary trip. And it was great meeting you both last month, though it took a bit of doing. Get the planning going!!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest