My new dogs!

Girlsontour

DIS Veteran
As some of you may remember my springer spaniel, Paddy, died in September aged 16 years young. I was lucky enough to be chosen to get a rescue dog called Pele. He is a jackdoodle (jack russell x poodle) and is 18 months old. We have had him for 3 months now and last weekend decided to buy a puppy as a friend for him. We bought a Maltipoo (maltese terrier x poodle) and called her Pickle........life is rather manic now, hence the lack of posting on this site. Its like having twin babies at the moment:rotfl2:

CIMG5237.jpg

Kara and Pickle

CIMG5235.jpg

Pele is the bigger of the two!

PeleNovember014.jpg

Pele - looking rather naughty after digging up all my bark in the garden!

Awww very cute.

I know how you feel my two pups are so demanding!!! :lmao:

they are soo very cute :goodvibes

They are so cute - Pele looks adorable even if he has just done something naughty!

They are adorable. Did anyone see eastenders tonight the huge st bernard on there.

Awww they are so cute. We have a cockapoo ( cocker spaniel and poodle) she's named Belle.

I just love it how they make these new breeds up if you can call them that some one had a puggle at work the other night,

pug and beagle, it was pretty ugly really considering 2 of my fav breeds.
I love pugs it is a shame they cant breath though:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter