My kewl game-again!!!!

RockStar

Mouseketeer
Hey guys!!!!! Since all of our posts got moved my game is on the other board. I decided 2 restart the game so u peeps can play it. As u remember what happens is I start and ask a ?. Then if u know the answer u can answer it, and then ask a new ?, or if u dont know the answer u can type bump and the game will be forwarded 2 the top of the list, and hopefully someone else will reply. Thanx!!!!!!!!

THE FIRST ?- WHAT RIDE ALLOWS U 2 RIDE IN A BOAT. THEN FALL INTO THORNS????

Splash Mtn.
Whats the ride where you fly over Lodon in sailboats??

The answer is "It's a small world"
Next qusetion= In what attraction do past Presidents come back to life?:earseek:

Space Mountain...

What ride allows you to go 65 million years back in time to save the last iguanadon.

IOAfan

Countdown to Extinction or Dinosaur. :rolleyes: Now try this:

Where can you get Mickey's autograph in Toontown?

:earsgirl:
ani-mono.gif

999... but there is ALWAYS room for one more!! ;)
What ride takes around a relaxing trip in TomorrowLand?

Forget the last question, make it what ride is disney planning on making an E-ticket ride in place of timekeeper? :bounce: :bounce:

I dont know the answer. new ?- i know thats its an easy one but i dont care, how many stories are in the tower of terror? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

13!!!
What ride do you go "all around the world" and see a bunch of dolls??

Kilimanjaro Safaris!!!
What ride would you go in a "merry-go-round" style thru the transistion of American life starting in the 1900's all the way through the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter