My go at names...

Wonderful designs. I like Goofy the way he is. It looks like the letters are see through which is a neat affect.

[b said:
Question about "Ethan" - would you fill the T in white or leave Goofy visible behind it like he is?? - OPINIONS??[/b]

ETHAN.jpg

I would leave it white. I think it looks cool if the characters are coming out from behind the name.

LOVE THEM!!!

How did you get the text/letters to have different colors? I am using Photoshop Elements 3.0 and was trying to do the same thing, making the letters like a rainbow or whatever. I am new to the software so I am not sure how to do it.
Thanks!

I like Ethan's name as it is, being able to see all of Baby Goofy.

I like Wayne without the yellow personally. I like the gradual change of color as opposed to the "stripes".

Once again, very good work!!

I like it white to see behind it and I like Wayne with just the two colors. I think the three looks a bit busy. But that's just me. I love all the babys on the top one. I had no idea they had them that looked like that. So sweet.

WOW Travelgal! Thanks! You ARE good! I have a book for Photoshop 7 and could not find THAT in there. I will try it out this weekend and see what I come up with. Thanks again!

I think they look great! I agree that I like the second variation of WAYNE the best, without the yellow. And I had a hard time deciding, but I would love to see Goofy coming out "around" a solid white letter, instead of seeing through. I think that's the way I would do it, but it really looks cute this way as well! Great job! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter