My Favorite Photos of Bob

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
It’s too tough for me to write in words how I feel right now, so I would like to share some of the photos I have of Bob with everyone instead. Bob is the first true friend that I’ve ever lost and I am going to miss him very much.

dole-whip-01.jpg

dole-whip-02.jpg

dole-whip-03.jpg

bob-pirate-princess.jpg

Bob's #1 tip - take a nap
DSC00029.JPG

DSC00359a.jpg

DSC01209.JPG

DSC01258.JPG

DSC01270.JPG

DSC04206.JPG

DSC04231.JPG

DSC04236.JPG

DSC04341.JPG

Bob loved sushi as much as me
IMG_1804.JPG

IMG_8046.JPG

Bob multi tasking in Laguna Beach - still camera in one hand and video in the other
IMG_8058.JPG

kwik-e-mart-01.jpg

kwik-e-mart-02.jpg

Bob and Brian - photos taken at our wedding by Pete
CoreyJulieWedding038.JPG

CoreyJulieWedding047.JPG

Thank you so much for sharing Corey! I'm laughing and crying at the same time.:sad1:

Oh wow Corey...words can not express how sad you must be feeling. I never met bob but have shed so many tears over the past 24 hours. :hug:

Your photo's just sum up what a lovely man he was and the one's of Bob and Brian just bring tears to my eyes.

He was a wonderful man that made everyone who listened to the podcast smile and laugh every week. He loved you all very much you could hear it in his voice.

:sad1:

Oh Corey thank you so much for posting. These pictures are exactly how I pictured Bawb! So colorful, and humorous. I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. Even though we never met i consider all of you friends.

What a wonderful collection of pictures Corey.

Thank you very much for sharing with us and many hugs and prayers to all of you and all of Bob's family too.

Corey -

Thanks for sharing your memories... Bob with a Dole Whip .. how perfect..

Losing someone is hard, when its unexpectedly is the hardest thing. Continue to concentrate on the love and memories you shared with Bob and in time you will get through it. He loved you both, you could hear it in his voice.

I've thought about all of you today alot but especially Julie.. I know she thought of Bob as her 2nd dad and how sad she must be..

Hugs to both of you and if you need an ear, post here or send a PM

The "bootylicious" one made me laugh out loud, but I was welling up by the time I got to the end of the photos. Thanks for posting these Corey.

Oh man, bootylicious got me, too!

I started laughing out loud and just kept going as I saw the next photo.

Corey, what a nice way to remember Bob.

But darnit if I didn't start to cry again - although the bootylicious picture did make me laugh. ;)

Thanks CorEy. You and Julie take care of each other--you two have had more than your share of sudden losses in the last couple years. Is Julie doin' okay?

All wonderful photos, Corey. And all with such wonderful memories. Thank you for sharing them with us during this difficult time.

Corey thank you for sharing. Julie and you have been in our thoughts as I'm sure this has hit you both hard.
You have some wonderful memories with which to remember your dear friend :grouphug:

:hug: Corey, thanks for sharing the pictures. I recognized some of the Studios pictures and remembering Bawb's laughter. Our thoughts are with you, Julie, Kevin, John, Pete, Bawb's family, and all of his friends.

I snapped this picture of the 2 of you while 2 of you were busy.

100_1686.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter