My Disneyland Advance DAS Experience

evilmommie

Disneyland CM Alumna 80's-90's
Hey y’all!

I just wanted to let you all know about my experience with online advance DAS. I have struggled with making the decision about reaching out to Disney regarding needing help with waiting at the Parks but I finally decided for my health I needed to have the conversation.

I won’t go into details about my condition, as I know that there are concerns about people reading our info and then using it to rig DAS. I’ll just say, that on the outside I look healthy and have no mobility issues. And, I think because of that…I’ve tried to gut it out several times at the Parks and have paid dearly for it.

Yesterday, I went on Disneyland.com to read about DAS and understand what the program is all about. I clicked on the link to register for online, after going through a series of auto questions and I was placed in a queue to speak with a GS CM. I would say it was no less than 30 mins, I checked back on my browser and the CM had messaged me to start at chat. When I responded she said she was with another guest, but would be with me shortly. Within a few minutes, she sent me a link to video chat.

The CM was very friendly and kind. She asked my questions, in order for me to explain my concerns. She was a wealth of information and explained she wanted to ensure I was loaded up with all that I needed to know about DAS. After a few minutes of conversation about my condition, she approved DAS for me. I wasn’t even thinking about the advance DAS, as I was focused on trying to get help in general to enjoy a few rides. The CM went on to explain advance DAS and then at that point our video cut out. She was quick to respond back on our online chat and we finished up our conversation on that platform.

I know this is a repeat of many, many posts about advance DAS and know that there are many more expert people on here to answer questions etc. I posted this for anyone who might be in a similar situation like me, struggling with stepping forward when you need some extra help. I was so relieved after the call and happy that I have a resource to use to help protect my health at the Parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter