My Disney Experience App

imatex

Neurotically Disney Grandma #28
We are going to WDW the first week of June with 4 teenagers. From what I understand they will have to download the My Disney Experience App on their phone in order to scan. In order to use their smartphones to scan so they can purchase things on their own and get in the hotel room, what have other people done? Do you have them create their own account or just give them your log in information? Thank you for the information.

They will need their own accounts if you are staying on property. Each person gets an optional magic band that opens doors and you can charge on. With the smartphones they still each need their own account. Plus you need to add the tickets to each individual person.

They will need their own accounts if you are staying on property. Each person gets an optional magic band that opens doors and you can charge on. With the smartphones they still each need their own account. Plus you need to add the tickets to each individual person.

I usally just link a CC to the room and let them use the magic bands. My family never have had there own app account just mine with them linked to it.

I usally just link a CC to the room and let them use the magic bands. My family never have had there own app account just mine with them linked to it.
Thank you for the information

Thank you for the information.

If they want to pay for their own food then they would need separate accounts. If one person is paying on one bill then they all can have different magic bands but only the paying person card on everyones account. BUT each person still needs an account to get a magic band.

We have tried this before but I thought each person still had to have their own account to designate each magic band? I mostly just assumes this and made everyone make an account for ease.

If they want to pay for their own food then they would need separate accounts. If one person is paying on one bill then they all can have different magic bands but only the paying person card on everyones account. BUT each person still needs an account to get a magic band.
By account do you mean there own log in for MDE? because my husband and son never had one and they can charge just fine to the 1 cc i have on file. They are linked to my account as there own people but they themselves dont have there own account.

By account do you mean there own log in for MDE? because my husband and son never had one and they can charge just fine to the 1 cc i have on file. They are linked to my account as there own people but they themselves dont have there own account.
Good to know. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter