My Disney Baby/Toddler Sent/Recieved

MickeyMamma said:
So does that mean that I am the only one who didn't receive a package now???

Boy, whatever happened, we sent out both our packages (for this Exchange AND for the pirate Exchange) and have received NOTHING so far. Very disappointing.

I haven't received my exchange either, I've been out of town until yesterday so that's why I'm just now posting about it. So no, not just you. :)

I PM'd webmaster kathy to see if we can get tigger113 PM's for the exchange so we can see who has who..

mommyintn said:
I haven't received my exchange either, I've been out of town until yesterday so that's why I'm just now posting about it. So no, not just you. :)

according to her post Ben's package went out on Thurs so it should be there soon

Meriweather said:
Does anyone know if Grendalynn ever sent?
I read back there somewhere that was the one person that still hadn't sent out.

According to the past post she had Chelle and her package was one of the first sent

tiggger1 said:
I PM'd webmaster kathy to see if we can get tigger113 PM's for the exchange so we can see who has who..
I wouldn't hold out alot of hope on that

I think the best we can do is hope everyone jsut checks in

All my info on the list is correct.

Has anyone sent PM's to the exchanger's who have not checked in?

Here is the updated list of people who have yet to recieve-
*paigevz
*MickeyMamma
*mommytotwo
*momyintn

We will see who else there is to put on this list as people lets us know, and also will bring in the elves at the ending of this week if needed.

tiggger1 said:
according to what i read here in the thread this is who had what( if I messed up or didnt put the right name down let me know and Ill change it)

tiggger1 had tigger113
J&D had tigger113
mommytotwo had lisa0503
mommyintn had justkeepswimmin
justkeepswimmin had mantysk8coach
savsmommy had ?
mantysk8coach had
lisa0503 had tiggger1
lisa0503 had J&D
chelle102 had
chelle102 had
mickeymomma had lisa0503
mommy*Rn had chelle102
paigevz had mommytotwo
mistyD had mommyintn
tigger113 had mistyD
2 sweetangels had mantysk8coach
grendalyn had chelle102
chelle102 AND savsmommy both had me...and they both were wonderful to my kids. I also had savsmommy...I can be an elf if you still need one... :)

mommy*RN said:
chelle102 AND savsmommy both had me...and they both were wonderful to my kids. I also had savsmommy...I can be an elf if you still need one... :)

Thank you. We now have four people waiting for their exchanges, so may still need elves.
Also, if you had joined in on the pirates exchange, I am putting together a list of participants who have yet to recieve, so please post there to let us know, or pm me.
Like this exchange, we are giving it till the ending of the week for packages to arrive, and if nothing was recieved, then we will bring in the elves.

mommytotwo said:
Thank you. We now have four people waiting for their exchanges, so may still need elves.
Also, if you had joined in on the pirates exchange, I am putting together a list of participants who have yet to recieve, so please post there to let us know, or pm me.
Like this exchange, we are giving it till the ending of the week for packages to arrive, and if nothing was recieved, then we will bring in the elves.
No - THANK YOU! For stepping in and taking over! It's been a disappointing time on the boards with everything that has happened...nice to have someone like you ready to take charge...especially, as your ticker shows me, you are in the last trimester of pregnancy! How is the summer treating you? Let me know if there is anything else I can do...

Thank you again!

mommyintn said:

Mommyintn - I had you Ben and maied my package last week. I just checked the confirmation receipt and the website is saying it arrived in Knoxville today. I don't know why it took so long but if for some reason you don't receive it let me know so I can try to track it down! I hope he enjoys it!

MistyD said:
Mommyintn - I had you Ben and maied my package last week. I just checked the confirmation receipt and the website is saying it arrived in Knoxville today. I don't know why it took so long but if for some reason you don't receive it let me know so I can try to track it down! I hope he enjoys it!

Thanks Misty, I just pm'd you and we did get it! :) Both the boys love it Ben and his 7 year old brother, the Toy Story cars are a big hit here!! Thanks so much. :goodvibes

mommy*RN said:
No - THANK YOU! For stepping in and taking over! It's been a disappointing time on the boards with everything that has happened...nice to have someone like you ready to take charge...especially, as your ticker shows me, you are in the last trimester of pregnancy! How is the summer treating you? Let me know if there is anything else I can do...

Thank you again!

You're welcome.
I have hosted a bunch of past baby/kids/toddler exchanges so know how it is when kids are especially participating and looking forward to their exchanges.
I will be hosting the Halloween exchange, and the Christmas stocking and present exchange all again this year, so keep an eye out for it if anyone is interested.
I may also host another child's exchange this year.
As for being pregnant and the summer weather it has been hot, do I have been wearing cooler clothing and drinking more liquids. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

mommyintn said:
Thanks Misty, I just pm'd you and we did get it! :) Both the boys love it Ben and his 7 year old brother, the Toy Story cars are a big hit here!! Thanks so much. :goodvibes

Glad to hear of that arrival.
Now 3 more to go. :thumbsup2

tiggger1 said:
according to what i read here in the thread this is who had what( if I messed up or didnt put the right name down let me know and Ill change it)

justkeepswimmin had mantysk8coach

mantysk8coach had

2 sweetangels had mantysk8coach

Mantysk8coach here!

justkeepswimmin had us, and I had 2 sweetangels, so that is a little goofed up. But I received mine, and know that mine was received, so mine should be all set!

2 sweetangels, glad you liked the bath puppet! I was debating on getting one for my daughter too it was so cute! May have to go back and pick one up.

Just got home from a short vacation to Wisconsin Dells, will have to try to figure out all the drama that happened with the OP!

Sorry I have not been on in a few days. The other person that I had was Grendalyn and I mailed that out the same day I mailed Mommy*RN, my confirmation state that it was received. :thumbsup2

My daughter had recieved her exchange today from paigevz-
She had gotten a Disney edition Memory game-which she is already setting up so that she can play with it, along with a cute Disney cuties purse.

Thank you very much.

That now leaves 2 more exchanges that I am aware of to be recieved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter