• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

my daughter has informed me...

Whosemom

DIS Veteran
That there is no need for me to give her a daily update on the # days til our trip. The nerve!!!:crazy: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

OMG, she's 8 what will she be at 13?

(we're goin to disney, we're goin to Disney. Nannynannybooboo she's a party pooper)

That cracks me up. We've been counting down, since be reached under 100 days.

I don't know who is more excited, the kids or my husband.

We, too, are going to stay at FW. We love it there.

Have a great time:earsgirl:

rams408

I started counting down at day 637 (I'm the only one counting in the family, my husband thinks I have a few screws loose!) and I am now down to 387!! Just gaining a day or two makes me more excited. This will be only our second trip to the world and our first with our new trailer. Have reservations at FW for 11 nights-YIPPEEE!!! Everyone says how great the campground is so I cant wait. My husband just says "Wake me up early on the day we leave so I can take a shower!" Isn't nearly as enthused as me but he is thrilled about having 18 days off of work!!!

Lory

We have only 213 days to go!

My sons (youngest is 18) think we are crazy that we know that. I thought we did a better job of raising them:tongue: ;) :D

I started counting in January, & I made a Nov. Mickey Mouse calendar for my 3 year old grandson, that he's marking with Disney stickers ....

Now we're down to 8 days...Doin' the single digit dance!!!!!! :cool1:

ok, fellow counters...join in with me now -

the days go marching one by one
hurrah
hurrah!!

hurrah
hurrah!!

and soon we're marching toward the fun
We'll play at Disney
in the land of sun.

:crazy: ::MinnieMo

Regardless how many times we go, I get so excited before each trip and count down the days. And when my youngest asks"What day is it?", I answer with "___ days to Disney!" She, who is usually really good at humoring me, recently informed me that I was "a few fries short of a Happy Meal". (I informed her she was no longer my favorite!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter