My Coke Rewards - AMC Tickets

If you aren’t within 15 miles of an AMC theatre you’ll need to change your zip code. Also saw where one person said they couldn’t see the offer until they completed the cvs offer.

Thanks. Definitely not within15 miles of an AMC. But I did do the CVS offer. And I have gotten other AMC offers without changing my zip code.

and what do you do with them?

You create an account at the Coke rewards website. There are a variety of offers (mostly sweepstakes) that require you to enter (a) code(s). Codes are found on the bottom of Coke bottle caps or printed instead the boxes of 12-packs of cans.

Depending on the Coke promotion and my local grocery stores deals, I can sometimes come out ahead even if I don't drink a drop.

Thanks. Definitely not within15 miles of an AMC. But I did do the CVS offer. And I have gotten other AMC offers without changing my zip code.
I have, too, in the past (I am not within 15 miles), but it seems the last amc offer for free tickets they had they changed the parameters. Just for fun give it a try and see what happens 😉

I usually buy the 6 pack of bottles, so I get 6 codes... How many codes do you get if you purchase the 12 pack of cans? Is it just one code?

I have always skipped the 12pk. cans because I had always assumed that I was going to get 1 code in the box.

I usually buy the 6 pack of bottles, so I get 6 codes... How many codes do you get if you purchase the 12 pack of cans? Is it just one code?

I have always skipped the 12pk. cans because I had always assumed that I was going to get 1 code in the box.

Usually a better deal on drinks, worse deal on codes.

They sometimes had special deals that could only be redeemed with the 12 pack codes.

AMC tickets are back again. This time it's 2 drinks, 1 popcorn, and 2 tickets for 35 codes. The drink and popcorn coupons expire 6/30/2020, the tickets have no expiration. The caveat this time is the coupon for the tickets is for 2 tickets, not 2 separate coupons so you'd have to redeem 2 at once. Same with the drink coupon. Bit of a bummer on the drink coupon because we usually just split a large between the two of us. Guess we'll have to find someone else who drinks soda to go out with that night!

I haven't tried these ones yet, but for what it is worth when they did a prize at Christmas that was a single prize of 2 tickets, 2 drinks, & 1 popcorn all together as one link, you had to have them scan the ticket bar code at the box office twice - once for each ticket. The same thing at the concession stand - first scan of the drink bar code took off 1 drink, 2nd scan took off the second drink.

I haven't tried these ones yet, but for what it is worth when they did a prize at Christmas that was a single prize of 2 tickets, 2 drinks, & 1 popcorn all together as one link, you had to have them scan the ticket bar code at the box office twice - once for each ticket. The same thing at the concession stand - first scan of the drink bar code took off 1 drink, 2nd scan took off the second drink.
Thanks for sharing

I have, too, in the past (I am not within 15 miles), but it seems the last amc offer for free tickets they had they changed the parameters. Just for fun give it a try and see what happens 😉

You were absolutely right. Once I changed my zip to that famous zip code it came up. So thank you for that. So I entered my codes. Got an immediate response for the drinks and popcorn. But I had also entered enough for the tickets but no verification received for that yet. Any idea what's going on? Thanks

You were absolutely right. Once I changed my zip to that famous zip code it came up. So thank you for that. So I entered my codes. Got an immediate response for the drinks and popcorn. But I had also entered enough for the tickets but no verification received for that yet. Any idea what's going on? Thanks
I did it just last week and got the response for the drink and popcorn immediately. The ticket verification took a couple of hours for some reason. So keep checking.

I did it just last week and got the response for the drink and popcorn immediately. The ticket verification took a couple of hours for some reason. So keep checking.

Thanks. I just logged in again and it was there. Awesome!

Yah! Glad it worked for you! 😄

AMC tickets are back again. This time it's 2 drinks, 1 popcorn, and 2 tickets for 35 codes. The drink and popcorn coupons expire 6/30/2020, the tickets have no expiration. The caveat this time is the coupon for the tickets is for 2 tickets, not 2 separate coupons so you'd have to redeem 2 at once. Same with the drink coupon. Bit of a bummer on the drink coupon because we usually just split a large between the two of us. Guess we'll have to find someone else who drinks soda to go out with that night!

Okay now I have entered the codes and gotten the drink voucher. You will be happy to know that there are 2 separate bar codes for the drinks. So you can use one on one trip & save the second for the next visit.

Okay now I have entered the codes and gotten the drink voucher. You will be happy to know that there are 2 separate bar codes for the drinks. So you can use one on one trip & save the second for the next visit.
Hm, must have updated since I did it. My voucher only had one barcode. Maybe I can redownload and get the update. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!