• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My challenge

KittyKitty

DIS Veteran
I FINALLY got part of my family to come to WDW with me next spring break. This will be my 15th time, but their 1st. A brother and his 9 yr old daughter. My brother is only willing to stay 3 days. I can live with that. I will stay longer.

BUT....... since I am really pressed for time what would you make sure we do? They have been to Disneyland a few times. And I don't want to put too much into each day. We will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge. I know swim breaks will be required. I am guessing the park hours will be longer. The only thing for sure I want to do is the Hoop de Do.

What do you suggest they not miss so they will want to come back again???

Thanks

Susan

Here are my personal favs.
Space Mountian,Buzz Lightyears,Splash Mountain, Spaceship Earth, Test Track, Malstraom, Tower of Terror, Fantasimic, Rock and Roll Roller coaster, Tough to be a bug, Dino
Hope it helps:)
Aimee

I personally would do this:
MK one day, AK one day, MGM another day - with breaks in the afternoon for rest/swimming and hitting Epcot in the evenings if you go back to the parks. There is no way they can do everything, take in everything, etc. in 3 days- but this would be the best way to get a little of each park, have rest, and Epcot (atleast part of it) is open later so it's a good park to do in the evenings. :)

:earsboy:WELCOME to the DIS KittyKitty!!!:earsboy:

Some not to be missed for my family are:

MGM...RnR,ToT,Star Tours,Muppet 3D.Since it's your niece she might like Beauty and Beast and Mermaid.

EPCOT...MS,TT,UoE,SSE...have lunch or dinner at one of the restaurants.We LOVE ALfredo's in Italy.Illuminations.Have her make the mask and do a passport.

AK..Safari,Kali,Dinosaur,Festival of Lion King.

Pick their faves at the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter