My car is a rainmaker!

JerseyJanice

A Disboards original...
I swear!

I took it to the car wash at lunchtime. We haven't had rain in these parts for weeks.

So what do you think is happening outside right now? :rolleyes: Worse, it wasn't even predicted!

I thought the book Rainmaker by John Grisham was the best he ever wrote!

Sorry about that, but it is the first thing that popped into my head when I saw your thread! Sorry about the rain though. Now it will probably have spots all over when it dries.

Yep its been like that for 3 days here.....we didn't have any rain forcasted and its been raining on and off for all 3 days. I think the farmers are glad to get it though.

LOL, i thought rainmaker in the grisham sense of the word too. i was thinking "wow, i wonder how janice's car is drumming up business?" LOL :p

I loved that book and that's what I thought of too :)

Sorry your nice clean car got rained on though

If you'll drive your car down here, I'll wash it for you. We really need the rain. :)

That's weird. It hasn't rained at all in Central NJ all day. It's bright and sunny, in fact! I'm hoping some of that rain drifts down to our part of the state! :)

there's a wild thunderstorm going on up here right now.

I'm in Edgewater in Bergen County (work, not home).

in Bloomfield, but no rain yet. JJ I hear it's pretty bad in Bergen. Sorry about the car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!