• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My Big Fat Disney Solo Weekend: April 2015 Trip Report - COMPLETED

Ugh, what a jerk bus driver!! :mad: I'm sorry you had to go through that! I'm enjoying your trip report and your dining report!

Ugh, what a jerk bus driver!! :mad: I'm sorry you had to go through that! I'm enjoying your trip report and your dining report!
Thanks for reading! :welcome: Yeah, the bus driver was a pretty awful experience for sure! Thankfully I've not encountered anything that bad since!

First I found your December TR then the October PTR which I'm still reading but somehow I ended up here and so far...I love them all!

You have a true and genuine love for Disney. That is so clear to see! And it just broke my heart to read about your rude experiences, especially the bus driver! Awful!! My mom has been with us in Disney our last couple of visits and she requires an ECV and thankfully we have never had any issues from ignorant people because I would surely flip my s***! We did have an awful experience while she was in a wheelchair when we were waiting for our flight at Midway and let's just say, I made it very clear to the jerk spewing awful things about those needing wheelchairs just what a piece of work I thought he was. Some people!

Off to read more of your October PTR.

I know I'm a little late to the party, but I just completed reading your trip report and had to tell you how much I enjoyed it.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter