My 100th post for almost 2 years as DIS'er

Congratulations! I only have around 600 posts and have been around since almost the beginning of the Dis. :) I had more, but lost them many years ago in a board migration. Hope you keep on enjoying spending time here the way that I do!

Heh, I'm another one pacing themselves. I've actually probably doubled my post count in the last few days because our trip is getting closer and closer!:woohoo:

Thanks everybody... we did get back from a December trip for 10 days so I'll have do to a TR. It was a great time. I have learned quite a bit on this site from others, so thanks!!!

it took 2 years to get 100 ..... i ve only been here about a year and im up to 313 . geesh , mabey i should slow down a little:lmao: , yea aint gonna happen, you just cant help it if you truley Disney " obsessed" ;)

Congrats on your 100th post!!!!!:cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter