MVMCP 2012 Official Information

I'm wondering this as well. We are going to MVMCP on 11/16. Planning on being at the park that day, but now I'm thinking about making it an off day for the kids to swim and relax, then go in at 4 if that's what is allowed. Why do they let you in at 4 if the tickets say 7?

You do not need a park ticket to get into MVMCP. Just your party ticket. In the past, they have allowed party goers in at 4 p.m., probably to ease congestion of crowds entering and exiting. No guarantee that they will allow party goers in at 4 p.m. this year, but given the past years, it's likely that they will. So you can totally have a non-park day and then just go to the party.

Why do they let you in at 4 if the tickets say 7?

Can you imagine 20,000 people (or some such number) trying to enter through bag check all at the same time? With a soft opening time of 4 PM, people filter in over 3 hours and it all goes very smoothly. I know I wouldn't be a happy camper if I paid $60 for a 5 hour party and the first 30 minutes were spent just trying to enter the park.

Hi! If we use the MVMCP ticket (4PM - 12AM) as our MK day; are all of the rides open? It will just be DH and myself so no decision making except mine (haha). This is our first time at Christmas and I'm thinking we could do all that I want (the big stuff) and still enjoy the parade, etc..

Hi! If we use the MVMCP ticket (4PM - 12AM) as our MK day; are all of the rides open? It will just be DH and myself so no decision making except mine (haha). This is our first time at Christmas and I'm thinking we could do all that I want (the big stuff) and still enjoy the parade, etc..

All the rides are open until 7. Once the party starts, MOST rides are open. The only one I can recall being closed is Jungle Cruise, but I'm sure there are a few others.

We got our tickets yesterday!! :cool1::thumbsup2:goodvibes

Just curious how this will work...and I am sure it is a dumb question.

Say I pre-buy the AP discount MVMCP. Since I have an AP, I decide to go to the park at 1pm to enjoy for a bit (before the party). Can I pick up my tickets and wristbands then, or do I need to wait till 4pm or what you? Told you it was a dumb question. ::yes::

If you're in the park already, they have at least one wristband station IN the park you can use after 4 PM. It's over in Tomorrowland by the Stitch ride. On busier nights, they'll have additional stations.

I'm wondering this as well. We are going to MVMCP on 11/16. Planning on being at the park that day, but now I'm thinking about making it an off day for the kids to swim and relax, then go in at 4 if that's what is allowed. Why do they let you in at 4 if the tickets say 7?
The tickets do not say 7. The Party is from 7:00 until Midnight. Disney lets people into MK with Party tickets starting at 4:00.

Just curious how this will work...and I am sure it is a dumb question.

Say I pre-buy the AP discount MVMCP. Since I have an AP, I decide to go to the park at 1pm to enjoy for a bit (before the party). Can I pick up my tickets and wristbands then, or do I need to wait till 4pm or what you? Told you it was a dumb question. ::yes::
You can pick up the Party ticket at any Park Ticket or Guest Relations window or office, even on a day prior to the party. If you enter before 4:00 using your AP you will find that stating about 4:00 there will be four or five locations within the park where you can get the Party ticket read and receive the wristband at that time.

You can pick up the Party ticket at any Park Ticket or Guest Relations window or office, even on a day prior to the party. If you enter before 4:00 using your AP you will find that stating about 4:00 there will be four or five locations within the park where you can get the Party ticket read and receive the wristband at that time.

Thanks!! Wasn't sure if I need to exit/re-enter the park. This makes me happy to hear!! You are always so helpful here in the Dis. :thumbsup2

I just saw someone say they did the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party on the night they attended MVMCP last year. I would love to do it that night can anyone confirm that this is accurate information?

TIA

I just saw someone say they did the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party on the night they attended MVMCP last year. I would love to do it that night can anyone confirm that this is accurate information?

TIA

We did the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party on one of the two nights that we attended MVMCP last year. It was great!:thumbsup2 We got out of the dessert party at the perfect time to find a great spot in Liberty Square for the 2nd parade!

We did the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party on one of the two nights that we attended MVMCP last year. It was great!:thumbsup2 We got out of the dessert party at the perfect time to find a great spot in Liberty Square for the 2nd parade!

Now that sounds like a great plan! :thumbsup2

I see a lot of people posting dates about when they are going, but, no real info about the party. Will someone please tell me what the highlights are about this party ....i mean I know at mvmcp you trick or treat......
So, it snows on main street and you see the castle lit up, but, is the parade THAT DIFFERENT? or are the fireworks better than wishes? I need to convince a skeptic that its wieth the extra $$ and since I've never been, I'm needing help

Another dumb question---

Say I pre buy my AP discount ticket for the party. Do I have to pick it up at MK, or can I pick it up ahead of time at *any* guest relation spots at WDW?

Yay - just purchased tickets for the 12/13/12 party :cool1: It will be our first time going and we are super excited :thumbsup2

I did the dessert party on our MVMCP night too! I loved it! I may be booking it again this trip if its offered!

Another dumb question---

Say I pre buy my AP discount ticket for the party. Do I have to pick it up at MK, or can I pick it up ahead of time at *any* guest relation spots at WDW?

Anything related to Park tickets can be done at any of the following locations:

Any Park (including Water Parks) ticket booth. This includes the TTC and International Gateway.

Any Guest Relations Office (GRO) outside the parks. This includes the Water Parks, International Gateway, TTC and DTD.

Any GRO inside the Parks.

Guest Services/Concierge in the Resorts; however they cannot do anything related to Annual Passes other than sell a brand new pass (no upgrades, renewals, or MPP). Also the Resort Concierge cannot do anything related to Armed Forces Salute tickets.

This includes "will-call", upgrading any tickets, replacing any tickets, converting an AP voucher to an AP, or selling an AP.

Anything that can be done related to tickets at a GRO can also be done at a regular ticket window. The ticket windows cannot do things such as make reservations, unscramble problems related to room keys, or handle Lost and Found or Guest Recovery.

At each Park there will always be at least one ticket window and one outside Guest Relations Office open at least 30 minutes prior to the first Guest being allowed into the Park. This takes into consideration both Morning EMH as well as any pre-opening restaurant reservations. Also, the Guest Relations Office will be open for at least 30 minutes after scheduled Park closing (and this takes into account both Evening EMH as well as any after-hours parties).

You rule, CF!!!

I wasn't sure if MVMCP was a different set of rules. Thanks for clarifying! You are turning me into a ticket pro. :thumbsup2

Just wanted to make sure...an infant does not need a ticket to this event correct? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter