MVMCP 2012 Official Information

We've never been to MVMCP and will be able to go on the 9th! How to go about tix. I saw someone called? What's the number, or can this be done online. I did a quick search and didn't find anything.

okay Im freaking out now ... Ive never been to a MVMCP and LUCKILY during my trip NOV 3RD-11TH we will have ONE PARTY.

Nov 9th .. do you all think since it is the first party that it will be very busy? That is my only option and Im worried that my travel partners are going to be annoyed that I am pushing for this party so hard if its overwhelmingly busy and not worth the extra $$ . ..

please one of you savvy travelers please reply

okay Im freaking out now ... Ive never been to a MVMCP and LUCKILY during my trip NOV 3RD-11TH we will have ONE PARTY.

Nov 9th .. do you all think since it is the first party that it will be very busy? That is my only option and Im worried that my travel partners are going to be annoyed that I am pushing for this party so hard if its overwhelmingly busy and not worth the extra $$ . ..

please one of you savvy travelers please reply

I expect it to be very busy

We will be there for the 15-16 parties.

I was thinking of going on the 16th because the 15th should be a great day to get a lot done in another park BEFORE the Thanksgiving crowds get there. The party we won't be doing rides just party events.

Anyone think one would be better than the other?

SO excited! I just booked the party for Nov 15th! This will be our first time doing the MVMCP and I can't wait to see my then 2 year olds reaction. I hope it will be as magical I am making it out to be!

I need to finalize my dates still...any chance these will sell out before June?

(Also, excited to see they offered some military discount dates again...makes me wonder if they are going to extend the salute offer after all!)

I need to finalize my dates still...any chance these will sell out before June?

(Also, excited to see they offered some military discount dates again...makes me wonder if they are going to extend the salute offer after all!)

Maybe like the party on the first night BUT I bought mine last year in August and we still went. I dont think they will sell out before June

Just got tickets for our first MVMCP on Dec 2, our first party in 6 trips to WDW!!!

Now comes the fun part.... Planning and overplanning:thumbsup2

Snagged our tickets for Dec 11th!!! :santa:
CANNOT WAIT!!!!
FYI: Not online yet you have to call disney to buy :love: which is awesome ... because then you get told to have a magical day!

I have been to MVMCP before but my travelling companions haven't - we probably wont be riding any rides during the party time and no kids in tow so which would you do?

MVMCP or the Wishes dessert party?

Originally I was going to do the party on 12/11 and see the MSEP and regular wishes on Sat. 12/15 but then I started thinking that it might be easier to the dessert party to see wishes on a saturday night and stay for the 2nd parade instead of doing the Christmas Party. Can't afford both, since I am paying for the trip.

Which would you go to?

I wanted a Christmas Party on 12-12-12. I can't believe they skipped this date! Oh well, I guess I will go on 12-11, and stay until after midnight. At least I get the chance to experience this again this year.

MMouse50-I would definitely skip the dessert party, and do the Christmas party. I have done both, and feel the dessert party is HIGHLY overrated (unless you like screaming kids all around you, that are having sugar highs)! The MVMCP is a great themed event, you get hot cocoa, cookies, apple slices, and now I even think you can also get apple juice. The parade is spectacular. One year with DH and two kids, I walked up alone and asked for 8 cookies and 4 hot chocolates, and they said no problem and happily gave to me. I know it isn't free because it is an extra ticket, but I highly suggest you do MVMCP.

We've done both and enjoyed them both - luckily we weren't surrounded by screaming kids last November at the dessert party...it was great! Yummy desserts and an awesome view of the castle show and Wishes.

MVMCP is also lots of fun...we don't stand in line for characters, but enjoy seeing them in their Christmas attire. We love the atmosphere, holiday Wishes, the parade, DD loves the cocoa and cookies, and the short ride waits while everyone else is lined up for the first parade.

It really depends on what your own preferences are - we think both are great.

:sunny:

I'm thinking of doing the November 25th party, which is the Sunday following Thanksgiving. Is that one usually very busy, or will most of the Thanksgiving crowds have left by then?
Thanks!!!!!!

I wanted a Christmas Party on 12-12-12. I can't believe they skipped this date! Oh well, I guess I will go on 12-11, and stay until after midnight. At least I get the chance to experience this again this year.

That's what I wanted as well.....It's my birthday!!!! Oh well....

So the first party on Nov 9 is usually EXTREMELY busy? I am iffy on wether we want to do this party. If it is SUPER busy would you skip it? We have never been before. We are doing the Nov 2 MNSSHP too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter