MVMCP 12/02 - options to eat?

jerseydizdreamer

Mouseketeer
Hey, all! I know that a lot of people plan on eating at the Liberty Tree Tavern before the Christmas party, but I was wondering if there were any other options? Is the Crystal Palace an option? I've always loved their buffet.

By the way, I'll be going to the Christmas Party solo that night - more interested in rides than most of the parads and shows - but if anyone is looking for someone to hang out with, hey, I'm available!

Richard

Richard, I will be doing MVMCP on the 4th & 5th (I'm nuts, I know ;)) and I know on the 4th I will be eating at Crystal Palace. I think you might have better luck trying for a ressie there anyway since LTT was taking PS when people ordered their MVMCP tickets. I hope you have fun that night (solo or not)!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter