Must-do's at WDW?

disneygirl520 said:
I love the Nemo musical lol, but I also love the art class as well :)

Funny how mixed opinions are. I guess you either love or hate Nemo musical. I haven't seen it but hopefully will! I haven't even seen the Lion King musical at AK which is meant to be amazing!

you must try all disney park food. i dont know what is so good about it but everything there down to their chicken nuggets are my favorite foods:yay: everrr

Magic Kingdom many adventures of winnie the pooh, dumbo, belle's village, barnstormer, regal carrousel, its a small world, peter pan flight, ariel's grotto, under the sea--journey of the little mermaid, cinderella's royal table dining, big thunder mountain, splash mountain, haunted mansion, tom sawyer island, magic carpets of aladdin, tinker bell's magic nook, swiss family treehouse, jungle cruise, pirates of the Caribbean, dream come true parade, tomorrowland speedway, walt disney world railroad, tomorrowland transit authority, space mountain, buzz lightyear's space ranger spin, astro orbiter, stich's great escape, crystal palace dining, main street electrical parade, wishes.

Epcot spaceship earth, soarin, mission space green team, mission space orange team, test track, journey into imagination with figment, seas with nemo and friends, circle of life, living with the land, ellen's energy adventure, canada pavilion, o canada, uk pavilion, france pavilion, impressions de france, morocco pavilion, tangierine cafe dining, japan pavilion, usa pavilion, american adventure, italy pavilion, tutto italia dining, china pavilion, reflections of china, norway pavilion, maelstrom, mexico pavilion, gran fiesta tour, san angel inn dining.

Hollywood Studios toy story mania, twighlight zone tower of terror, rock n roller coaster, journey of little mermaid, the great movie ride, studio backlot tour, lights motors action extreme stunt show, beauty and the beast life on stage, pixar pals countdown parade, star tours, sounds dangerous, fantasmic.

Animal Kingdom DINOSAUR, Primeval Whirl, Tricera Top Spin, Finding Nemo Musical, Kali River Rapids, Maharajah Jungle Trek, Expedition Everest, Flights of Wonder, Kilimanjaro Safaris, Pagani Forest Exploration Trail, Festival of The Lion King, Mickey & Mickey Character Greets, Wildlife Express Train, Conversation Station, Affection Section, Habitat Habitat, The Oasis Exhibits.

Downtown Disney Rainforest Cafe Dining, Ghirardelli's Dining, Characters in Flight (Balloon Ride), If Can Afford and have time: Cirque Du Soleil.

Every time i go to Disney i have to ride Splash Mountain at night during the fire works at least once! It is sooo pretty and you are so focused on the fire works you completely forget about the drops so it makes the ride even more nerve-wracking! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter