Music lyrics word game

Dance dance dance, man he never had a chance
And no one even knew, it was really only you
And now you lead the way
Show 'em the light of day

You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down, strike a match and I'll burn you to the ground, we are the Jack-o-lanterns in July, setting fire to the sky, here it comes, the rising tide, so come on, put in your war painT.

The war outside our door keeps raging oN

I'm never that far, no matter where you are, believe it we can make it come true. We'll do it our way, no matter what they say, cuz no one's gonna do it for you-ou-ou yeah. And I-I-I-I I'll never say never, as long as we keep it together-er-er-oh! If you live in a dream and you know what I mean then you cant let it change your mind. It's the life that we choose and we still break the rules but its all gonna be just fine. Yeah it's all gonna be just fine. You and me, We're gonna be just fine. HUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

My songs know what you did in the dark
So light em up up up light em up up up
Light em up up up, I'm on fire

Unwritten, yeah
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you cannot find

Never opened myself this way
Life is ours, we live it our way
All these words I don't just say
And nothing else matters

Say yeah (yeah!) let's be alone together (yeah!) we could stay young forever (yeah!) scream it from the top of your lungs. Say yeaH

Help! I need somebody
Help! Not just anybody
Would someone help meeeeeeeee?

We all need somebody to lean on
I just might have a problem that you'll understand

Radioactive, radioactive
Whoa oh oh oh whoa oh oh oh I'm
Radioactive, radioactive
All systems go, sun hasn't died

Dance, dance, we're falling apart to have time. Dance dance, and these are the lives you love to leaD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter