Murder Mystery in Animal Kingdom

Snow White: I'm a little hungry. Oh I do hope they are selling apples. Oh but I only eat the green ones now. I have learned my lesson. :p

OOC:Where's Perry?

Perry:grrrr *heads to Expedition Everest to find out mission*

Jasmine: I Think i'm going to go eat at The Tusker House for some food now & marie no my tiger isn't here! my carpet is

Sally: I think I'm going to Kilimanjaro Safaris. Maybe I'll see DeVine on the way over...

Tink: I think I'll go to ride Dinosaur. I want to not be scared of it anymore, so if anyone else wants to get over their fears, you can come with me!

Sally: sorry Tink, Dinosaur is too bunpy for me I would probably loose my head *laughs*

Jasmine: I Think i'm going to go eat at The Tusker House for some food now & marie no my tiger isn't here! my carpet is

Snow White: Oh Jasmine I hope you don't mind if I join you. I just love The Tusker House!

Perry:*Walks in*

OOC Mgr. Monogram: The evil Dr. Doofenschmirtz is at it again found out what he's doing and put a stop to it.

OOC:doo-wee-doo-wee-doo-wah AGENT P!!

Sally:*changes direction to find Tink* I'll just stitch myself up more before I get on

Park Management:: We hope you're all enjoying your stay! We have some special surprises in store this evening, so be sure to get a spot for the parade!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter