Muppets NOW

I watched it. I thought it was pretty good. I'd like to see more Muppets featured, but I'm sure they'll get to that. It does seem a little limited by the format, but that might have happened due to pandemic concerns too.

It made me realize I'm out of touch, as I had no idea who any of the celebrity guests were. That being said I am glad the Muppets are back, more Gonzo and Fozzie would be great in the next episode. Format will take a bit getting used to but now that I know what to expect I think I'll enjoy the next one more.

I thought bit was great! I'm looking forward to the next episode. There's enough in the show for kids AND adults to enjoy.

Thanks for all you thoughts on this. The reason I asked is that we didn't care for it at all... But like a previous poster above, maybe it's because when the original show was out, our kids were young, and we all thoroughly enjoyed it.

I still remember some of the skits they did on the original show, guests spots, especially things like the Mummenschanz , and the music. And who can forget "Pigs in Space?" Each Christmas, we make a special event of watching "Muppets Christmas Carol." So I guess that is the kind of thing we were hoping for.

After my husband and I watched this, we just looked at each other and asked, "what are we missing?" This show, we didn't really relate to the guests and felt it was just strained. So, I guess the answer is "Most of it.... we missed most of it."

Have a question have not looked in to this at all.

Is this something suitable or a young toddler would like? Or would it be over their head or possibly inappropriate? Figured I would get feedback here before looking in to it more.

Might just be a show for the adults in our family in the end. I only ask because muppet babies has been a big hit lately but I know this is drastically different than that :)

It's one thing not to like the guests - honestly as you get older that will happen more and more. Just keep in mind there will be different guests each time, so hopefully there will be some you like.

Is this something suitable or a young toddler would like? Or would it be over their head or possibly inappropriate? Figured I would get feedback here before looking in to it more.

Might just be a show for the adults in our family in the end. I only ask because muppet babies has been a big hit lately but I know this is drastically different than that :)

I do not think it would be inappropriate, but it might be over their heads, at least some of it. It's about the same as any other Muppet program. If you're concerned, there's always Muppet Babies on Disney Jr. (or the ever-wonderful original too if it's available anywhere).

I do not think it would be inappropriate, but it might be over their heads, at least some of it. It's about the same as any other Muppet program. If you're concerned, there's always Muppet Babies on Disney Jr. (or the ever-wonderful original too if it's available anywhere).

Ya thats what I figured it might be over their heads. We will just watch it on the Adult side and maybe if there is 1 or 2 sketches that are funny we might show that to the toddler.

Thanks!

It's one thing not to like the guests - honestly as you get older that will happen more and more. Just keep in mind there will be different guests each time, so hopefully there will be some you like.
That's very true... we might give it another try. Always hard to try to remake something that some people absolutely loved.... I'm not sure anything would ever measure up. Times change, and so do we....:laughing:

I wasn't a huge fan, but I will give it a few more episodes. It takes a lot for a show to really catch my attention.

For me, episode 2 was much better, than the first one. Beaker was great. Looking forward to seeing next weeks.

I liked episode 2 as well - I think it was a bit better than the first one, though I also liked that. I think the show is pretty good - I really like dFozzie bothering Scooter with all of his pitches. Pause it and read some - they are funny.

My family of 5 all get a kick out of it but all for different reasons. My almost 2 year old and 5 year old think swedish chef is hysterical. The 8 year old loves the Kermit photobomb. Hubs works in digital media do any segment with scooter is a hit.
Me...I like it all. I prefer the muppet show that was on ABC and now Disney+ but this has potential and is more family friendly. It's like the original in that all ages can get something out of it...even if what they are getting is very different.

Overall I enjoy it but needs a little more variety than the chef's weekly sketch, Miss Piggy's Lifesty (le), and the game show. Some of the sketches run too long and I think people will tire of the same thing every week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter