Mousesavers/Undercover Tourist Discount

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by DisneyToddlers, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:15 AM.

1. DisneyToddlers

DisneyToddlers Mouseketeer

Hi, I receive the mousesavers newsletter and have purchased Disney Tickets through Undercover tourist before. The Undercover tourist newsletter says there is a discount code in the monthey newletters, but I looked at the last few and I can't find a code. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

2. StitchandPooh'sMom

StitchandPooh'sMom DIS Veteran

I don't think there is a code - I think you just need to click the link in the newsletter. I haven't bought tickets in a couple of years, so it is possible it has changed from what I remember.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. scard192

scard192 DIS Veteran

not sure where the code might be but someone posted on another thread in the last few weeks that the additional discount was about $1 per ticket.

DisneyToddlers and miztressuz like this.
  5. miztressuz

miztressuz DIS Veteran

Yep still a link in the newsletter. And from what I recall the last time I bought tickets, I concur with @scard192 it was only a dollar or two discount. I think the most I've seen was $3 a ticket for Disney ones.

DisneyToddlers likes this.
  6. DisneyToddlers

DisneyToddlers Mouseketeer

Thanks all! Yes, now that jogs my memory that the link in the newsletter gives you the discount. When you say a dollar or two discount, do you mean on top of the Undercover tourist regular discount? Also, is there a better way to get a discount? Thank you!

7. kydisneyfans

kydisneyfans <font color=blue>It may be because they are too em

Sometimes it pays to go through any discount program your employer may have. I work for a hospital chain and they use perks at work. The ticket prices look cheaper but then you add the tax and UT is lower. Another family member has a program through their employer that has amazing Disney discounts, better than UT. Parksavers is another option but they have been higher lately.

4 of our last 5 ticket purchases have been through the UT link.

8. miztressuz

miztressuz DIS Veteran

Correct, the mousesavers discount has only been a few dollars off the UT price. So if UT were selling a ticket for 313 you might get it for 311 through mousesavers, for the most part.

UT is most consistent. Sometimes you'll find specials from other sites. I remember one from Visit Orlando when they had a 5 or 10% promo code that seemed to beat out UT. I think there was a thread for that one if you search here. If you have an AmEx card with offers, UT has had offers a few times for a statement credit you could stack. (like spend $100 at UT and get $20 back as a stmt credit, stuff like that)

9. petals

petals Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

Are the prices on under cover tourist before tax or with tax included?

10. Friendlyadvice2

Friendlyadvice2 A rug from the butt of a skunk...A Skunk-Butt Rug

Tax inclusive; what you see is what you pay.

petals likes this.