Most Likely Anytime FP?

TT gave me the most trouble this trip
But with 1 weather stop and 2 mechanical stops ... I was never able to use it

(It was my 2nd day with TT, so I already rode it earlier)

My inlaws, sister in law and her two kids were on FoP when it went down last week and they gave each of them 2 anytime FP each.

:wave2: 7D for us twice. Also FEA. I'm also hearing FoP is likely to result in Anytime FPs.

Splash, BTMRR, TT, 7D, all go down a lot for both mechanical and weather. Aladdin is an easy 4th to get if you see storms coming in.

With FL weather, anything outdoors in the afternoon
We've been on the following indoor rides and had outages
Dinosaur
RnR
HM (only ride we've had to be evacuated from)
FEA
Spaceship Earth (restarted seconds from being evacuated)
Splash (restarted seconds from being evacuated)
Space Mountain

As you see from the responses above, there really isn't one solid answer. I don't think any ride breaks all the time or consistently (yes, I know FOP had issues when it first opened, but I'm talking long term patterns). Some are weather dependent, like TT. But over the years, I've experienced a ton of rides that go down from time to time. Got stuck on Pirates once and had to be evacuated. So I think the real answer is "it's random".

We've ended up with an anytime from TT and FEA in our Epcot day. (Via 4th sdfp). We also got an anytime FP yesterday at TSMM.

As you see from the responses above, there really isn't one solid answer. I don't think any ride breaks all the time or consistently (yes, I know FOP had issues when it first opened, but I'm talking long term patterns). Some are weather dependent, like TT. But over the years, I've experienced a ton of rides that go down from time to time. Got stuck on Pirates once and had to be evacuated. So I think the real answer is "it's random".
It really is. And way too random to plan for, if that's what you are trying to do. Or to try and avoid, if that's what you are trying to do.

Depends on the park, but test track goes down if it sprinkles, really any ride that is outdoors. Winnie the pooh breaks down a lot too. Twice it broke down on us in 2 days and we got anytime fast passes although they leave out some of the top rides when that one breaks down.

We were on Buzz Lightyear when it broke down and we got nothing.

We had an awesome "PotC is down" adventure in March. It was down when we went to use our FP. Used that FP to ride JC. After scanning at JC, we booked Pirates. Pirates was still down. Used that FP for BTMRR. After scanning, booked Pirates. Pirates was running...so rode Pirates. After riding Pirates, an anytime any park FP showed up in our MDE, and we got an email confirming. Used it the next morning to ride RRC. It was awesome.

On our last trip I intentionally booked our next FP for an outdoor attraction when I saw the storms were about to hit. Once I was issued anytime FP, I was then able to book another FP, and it let me book for rides that were currently down for the storm. I was shocked it let me do that before using the first anytime FP. It was July 3 in MK and we had a group of 6 so it was hard finding FP even for things like Dumbo at that point so I stopped after 2, but in theory it seems like you could rack up quite a few that way?

Maybe I am remembering wrong and we did use the anytime FP before booking again. It's hard to remember because we also had DVC FPs. But I know for a fact it let me book for rides that were currently closed with almost immediate availability, resulting in an anytime FP.

What rides most often end up going down and resulting in an anytime FP?
why are you asking are you hoping to go an any time FP for FOP if so most of the time there is some restriction like you can not use it for those rides or you can use it for theses rides. and most of the time unless the ride you have is FOP or the river ride the pandora rides are not listed in the way time FP

Winnie the Pooh-have had it turn into anytime FP several times over multiple trips

On a rainy day, test track in Epcot or Speedway in Magic Kingdom are a good move.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter