"Most Expensive Day Ever" t-shirts

My daughter bought me an Ewok Loungefly backpack for Mother’s Day because she knew I really wanted it. My mom said That doesn’t look like something a 40 year old woman would carry. I responded with Well I love it! I don’t care what anyone else thinks, I’m wearing it in WDW and wherever else I feel like it.

My husband loves Frozen and on our very first trip we wore complimentary shirts. His said “We Finish Each Other’s” and mine said “Sandwiches”. We actually get a lot of compliments when we wear them to Epcot whilst eating around the world. I think matching shirts can be fun and endearing. They don’t hurt anyone. More power to people who coordinate their outfits!

Last edited:

I have some Disney cat leggings I wore last trip and when we met Anastasia and Driszella they loved that their kitty Lucifer was on my pants! DD thought it was awesome. We have matching Marie shirts and Disney snack shirts. DH has one Mickey tshirt and that’s about all he will do…except he does want a Tiki Room shirt

Two thoughts:

- I don't want personalized tee shirts for my own family, but I don't dislike them for other people.
- I agree with someone's grandma: "If that's our worst problem ..."
- Anyone who thinks Disney is the most expensive day ever has never hosted a wedding. Just sayin'.

Because apparently I'm also a kid at heart, I love the matching shirts, or coordinated ones. We are doing the other park this year. So I made everyone a shirt that has the crest for their hogwarts house on it. Then because my kids still love them some disney, one has a shirt with Stich dressed in Gryffendor robes, and the other has one with Mickey in Hufflepuff stuff that says My Patronus is a Mickey. I love to make stuff and they like to wear it. Also, its like the one place where it's acceptable for adults to dress in the most ridiculous match clothes and not feel judged, tho apparently some of you are still judging.

I love the pics! I always like walking around and seeing the cute clever matching shirts. We don't do matching shirts since it's just not our thing but we have done dapper day and my family obliged me getting dressed up for the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!