Most accurate Anaheim weather forecaster?

Susie63

Dreamin' of Disney
I have checked a few forecasts for our trip next week😁and they are close but not the same. Who do you think does the most accurate forecasting for Anaheim?
If I can get away with light rain gear instead of full on rain suits it will make a big difference on how I pack.

Are you coming next week? Light rain gear is all you you will need. Rain jacket and umbrella will suffice.

It will probably lightly rain a couple times, most likely overnight or in the early morning hours, if anything.

I've always used WeatherUnderground and found it to be the most accurate. You have the ability to pick your weather station location so you can select the one closest to DL.

That being said, I've found that the 'most accurate' predictions are at 3-4 days out. So Cal weather can be changeable, especially when it comes to predicting rain.

I've always used WeatherUnderground and found it to be the most accurate. You have the ability to pick your weather station location so you can select the one closest to DL.

That being said, I've found that the 'most accurate' predictions are at 3-4 days out. So Cal weather can be changeable, especially when it comes to predicting rain.

Weather bug literally has a station on Main Street in Disneyland. Can't get more accurate than that!

I always use the National Weather Service' forecast. Read the Forecast Discussion. It is a bit technical but you can get an idea on how confident they are in the forecast. They will tell you if the computer models are in disagreement which reduces the accuracy of the forecast.

I have checked a few forecasts for our trip next week😁and they are close but not the same. Who do you think does the most accurate forecasting for Anaheim?
If I can get away with light rain gear instead of full on rain suits it will make a big difference on how I pack.

I like the accuweather app, but be warned. The weather in Anaheim seems like it can change last minute. We were there two weekends ago, and Sunday was supposed to be sunny but cool and it ended up being cloudy and pretty cold. I always bring a heavier coat just in case when we go November- May because it can get cold and I find that it feels colder than the temp. The rain is also unpredictable- it may call for scattered showers and rain all day. Or vice versa. Southern California weather is unpredictable unless it’s August- then you know it’s hot and sunny 🤪

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter