more swa help

dimoe

<font color=red><b>Hardworking Fastlearning Realit
Okay so now that I know I can save money right now if I booked it would be 300.00 compared to Canadian airlines. Do I book now at that rate or do I wait for specials? Or can I book now and change it if I find it at a cheaper price through them at a later date?
Right now they have prices 49.00 till feb17th.
thanks for all your help
Diane
:jumping3: :Pinkbounc

You can always book now and if SWA lowers their price, you can call and get a credit for future flight with them. (Credit has to be used within 1 year)

I wouldn't expect it to get much lower than $49. We lucked out back in December and after watching the website daily, got a $29 rate BUF-MCO for our upcoming trip in Feb, but that price was only up on the website for 24 hours and then it was gone.

Go ahead and take the $49, you're still saving a ton over any airlines here.

Belle1627

I agree with Belle...I have tickets for February as well for $49/each way (bought in late December). I check everyday hoping for $29 but nothing yet.

I also bought tickets in December for $69 for May and they haven't gone down below $105 since then. So I would say grab the deal...the $29 fares don't happen that often. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter